Guest Nogbad

<_< Most "extreme chrisitians", however, don't blow shit up at the drop of a political cartoon. If the "majority" of muslims are against these actions, they should speak out against it. But they don't. Sorry, but this isn't exactly an unfounded generalization.

If you read what I said, I never even hinted that extreme Christians want to "blow shit up". My remark was directed to the relative position of women in these societies. I stand by that. There are plenty of extreme Christians in the US who would love to create a society like that "State of Gilead" in the novel "The Handmaids Tale" by Margaret Attwood.

If you want to go to the "blowing shit up" place, feel free. Both sides in the Northern Ireland dispute used Christianity as some sort of excuse to blow up plenty of shit and murder quite a few people.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you read what I said, I never even hinted that extreme Christians want to "blow shit up". My remark was directed to the relative position of women in these societies. I stand by that. There are plenty of extreme Christians in the US who would love to create a society like that "State of Gilead" in the novel "The Handmaids Tale" by Margaret Attwood.

If you want to go to the "blowing shit up" place, feel free. Both sides in the Northern Ireland dispute used Christianity as some sort of excuse to blow up plenty of shit and murder quite a few people.

Intended point taken.

Yah, extreme christians are just cowards who "vote" for the chosen extreme christians like GWB to blow shit up for God only knows what reason.

And then you have the pro-lifers blowing clinics up, and shit.

And your statement that Muslims don't speak out against blowing shit up is a crock.

And just as true, many Jews speak out against Israel blowing shit up.

And just as true, many Yanks and Brits speak out against the Coalition blowing shit up.

I think the solution to the problem TX brought to us is to provide muslim women with retractable face shield helmets to replace their veils.

b2_31.jpg

It could also help them survive the bombings from you know who....

I'd be interested to hear your proposed solution to all this, as it sounds like your source for information is quite a bit different than mine.

My understanding is that this is/was a political dispute where one side happened to be Protestant and one side happened to be Catholic.

I believe they were blowing each other up in the name of Ireland, not Christ.

There have been many slaughters throughout the world in the name of Christ, however.

Rj

Kind of women are heavy muslim. There are a lot muslim who didn't ware such clothing at all.

It's obvious these poor women have had their ass beat within an inch of their lives by their islamofacist husbands, who take the "wife beating instruction" in the Quran literally. Sad. Really sad.

The level of ignorance portrayed in many of these posts is even more sad.

Intended point taken.

I'd be interested to hear your proposed solution to all this, as it sounds like your source for information is quite a bit different than mine.

Saturday, 22, July, 2006 (26, Jumada al-Thani, 1427)

Mail Article | Print Article | Comment on Article

Saudi Women Demand End to Israeli Barbarity

Siraj Wahab, Arab News

JEDDAH, 22 July 2006 — As the world watches Israel’s brutal bombardment of Lebanon and Gaza, the response of Saudi civil society is growing with each passing day.

Yesterday a large group of prominent Saudi women wearing Moto Guzzi brand helmets strongly called for world leaders to get into action to stop the bombardment of “innocent civilians, women, children and the elderly.”

The women from different parts of the Kingdom have come together to call upon world leaders and decision-makers to stop the war in Lebanon and Palestine and to pressure Israel to cease interfering in those two countries.

Among the helmeted women who have signed the petition are Sameera A. Bitar, Hatoon Al-Fassi, Fatin Bundagji, Samar Fatany, Ghada Ghazzawi, Hanan Al-Madani, Naila Attar and Manal Al-Shareef.

The helmetedwomen are calling out with the voice of bereaved mothers who they say have lost their children in the beastly Israeli attack on Lebanon and Palestine; a war so wide-ranging that it has caught women, children and the countries’ infrastructure in its net and deprived them of the basic necessities of life in countries already riddled with scars of long war.

“We as Saudi-Arab women declare that we are a peace-loving people trying to bring up children who will assist in the creation of and not in the destruction of humanity,” says the statement.

“Therefore, and in the name of all women, mothers, wives and sisters we demand that world leaders and decision-makers as well as the UN Security Council and human rights organizations act now to stop the war that Israel is waging against the Lebanese and Palestinian people.

“The attacks have targeted innocent civilians, women, children and the elderly. Israel should be held accountable for its breaches of international law in its daily acts of state terror under the eyes of the world.”

The statement continues: “The wars that have ignited in the Arab region and whose first victims have been women and children are the principal reasons for the feelings of insecurity and instability in this part of the world as well as the sense that we are deprived of the right to a peaceful existence that many around the world enjoy. We hope and pray that our people will also be able to look forward to a world where peace and security reign supreme.”

On Wednesday, CNN quoted senior US administration officials as saying that Secretary of State Condolezza Rice will wait until next week to travel to the Middle East to give Israel an opportunity to “defang Hezbollah.”

The report also stated that US officials want more time “to shape the diplomacy and to create conditions on the ground for a permanent change to the situation — not just a cease-fire.”

The statement was seen by people in the Arab world for what it is — a carte blanche for Israel to continue its barbaric bombardment. “This was clear right from the beginning that the studied silence of the United States was aimed at giving Israel the room to complete its horrific destruction of Lebanon,” said Nawal Al-Harbi, a Saudi educator.

You can act now by mailing your used helmets to your nearest Lebanese consulate,

http://www.travelguru.net/html/consulates/lebanon.html

Act now before the brains of another Lebanese women pour out like speghetti :(11541ml7.jpg

Well, at least it's not a one-sided opinion. <_>

I guess Israeli women are rocket-proof?

Like American women, Israeli women are not rocket proof, but for some reason more muslim women get wounded by rockets than other women.

American and EU women have little threat of rocket damage, so helmets are not required, except for those working for peace through superior fire power.

But Israeli women are threatened by Rockets and suicide bombs.

When the Jewish Israeli women get married, they have to wear wigs made of spaghetti.

This could be hazardous given the current climate of the brink of war or terror, so they too should be given helmets instead of pasta wigs.

Full face are not required in the Jewish faith, but are recommended for those who wish to disguise themselves when cheating on their husbands.

Like American women, Israeli women are not rocket proof, but for some reason more muslim women get wounded by rockets than other women.

American and EU women have little threat of rocket damage, so helmets are not required, except for those working for peace through superior fire power.

But Israeli women are threatened by Rockets and suicide bombs.

When the Jewish Israeli women get married, they have to wear wigs made of spaghetti.

This could be hazardous given the current climate of the brink of war or terror, so they too should be given helmets instead of pasta wigs.

Full face are not required in the Jewish faith, but are recommended for those who wish to disguise themselves when cheating on their husbands.

Well, if you don't see it, you don't see it. Not much I can say about this point of view.

:rolleyes:

Maybe if I could quit spending so much money on keeping the Goose in shape, I could start looking into mailing off my beat-up HJC helmet to some "innocent" country's women. Probably not, though.

Well, if you don't see it, you don't see it. Not much I can say about this point of view.

:rolleyes:

Maybe if I could quit spending so much money on keeping the Goose in shape, I could start looking into mailing off my beat-up HJC helmet to some "innocent" country's women. Probably not, though.

No, I don't see it.

Perhaps we should crush the heads of all the women of the three least innocent countries???

Would that be US, UK, and Israel?

Or Switzerland, Iceland, and Luxembourg?

Or France, Germany, and Russia?

Or Sudan, Rwanda, and South Africa?

Or Bush's axhole of eeevole, Iran, Iraq, and Palestine?

Or did Bush black list as eeeevole, North Korea, Vietnam, and Taiwan?

Or maybe Singapore, Thailand and Phillipines?

Or maybe it was Syria, Lebanon, and MoveOn.org???

Or Cuba, Venezuela, and Jamaica :rasta: ?

Or Morocco, Columbia, and Afghanistan :rasta::rasta::rasta: ???

Turkey, Greece, and Hungary?

Heck I think we should crush the guilty heads of the women of Abu Gharib, Gitmo, and Siberia, cause if they be in jale, they must be guilty :grin:

Well, you must be right. There's no bad guys out there but us, eh?? Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess. S'pose it doesn't make you a bad guy, though. Just don't expect me to buy off on that "we're out to conquer the world" crap, k? Keep the rubber side down. :bike:

Well, you must be right. There's no bad guys out there but us, eh??

No, evil is within everybody, everywhere.

What causes conflicts is almost always the fault of both sides.

Heck, for the past few months, I can't help break into a squirmish almost everyday on this forum, and we are all Guzzi brothers and sisters (and other bike riders and wannabes too.)

A few of us have lost mutual respect for each other. It is kind of pathetic...But sure beats having your head blown up. :drink:

Guest Nogbad

A few of us have lost mutual respect for each other.

I don't think that's true at all. But respect doesn't require agreement on any particular topic.

I don't think that's true at all. But respect doesn't require agreement on any particular topic.

I disagree.

While I respect people just for their value as human beiing, and I certainly respect everyone here to the degree that they have some positive qualities, I don't respect thought patterns that deviate from my thought patterns.

Respectability is relative to ones perspective.

Often the term is used as political lip service, usually before or after fucching them over.

While I have respect for some aspect of everyone on this forum, I don't respect cruelty, irrationallity, selfishness, heartlessness, close-mindedness and many other negative characteristics.

While I should have the respecting love and tolerance of the parent of a defective child, I don't.

Respect is initially granted, it can be earned, and it can be revoked or foreited.

While I have respect for some aspect of everyone on this forum, I don't respect cruelty, irrationallity, selfishness, heartlessness, close-mindedness and many other negative characteristics.

So, what have you found to like about Tx Redneck?

Looks like he's coming up short.... :D