Whatever happened to Northern CA Guzzi Folks?

Hey, I used to work in Willow Creek, Hoopa, Pecwan, Weichpec, and Johnson's Flat (spelling wiz I ain't).

Good Lord, you have rural down! I suppose this means you'll provide guide services? Let me know if you're into a weekend ride to Hoopa. Perhaps we can connect with the most eminent Dr Gil for dinner in Hoopa. Find out what kind'a Dr he really is. Being as Arcata is a University town he may be an educated fool. Puts him in good company on this forum...

• 2 weeks later...

Tomsp. We have to ride together soon. I rode up to Sandpoint ID in july for a 2200 mile sprint and two weeks ago to Thompson falls Montana, 2600 miles in 4 Days. No more long distance ones this year as it is getting cold and I sleep on the road side and rest stops. Nice looking bike you got there.

Good Lord, you have rural down! I suppose this means you'll provide guide services? Let me know if you're into a weekend ride to Hoopa. Perhaps we can connect with the most eminent Dr Gil for dinner in Hoopa. Find out what kind'a Dr he really is. Being as Arcata is a University town he may be an educated fool. Puts him in good company on this forum...

"Fool" yes. "Educated" well, still learning. The "Dr." is an honorary degree bestowed upon me by the Universal Life Church. I share the same doctorate as the late, great Dr. Hunter S. Thompson. We are both Doctors of Divinity...holy men. ;)

...and yes, I'm up for dinner. :food:

I presume you have credentials to back up your allegations (insinuations? I may not be as educated as I think!)

Now I am confused! Have never been asked for credentials to prove I'm a fool, always presume this is self-evident. Will have to have some cards made up... As for the illustrious Dr. Universal Life Gil, well him being of a certain age (mine), and also tirelessely flogging the Guzzi's By The Sea NorCal gig, I'm assuming straight up he's family. Will have to post a face tonight.