Q:Didn't ANYONE Miss Me?

joe camarda

It's okay Ralph :lol: I have some of Frank Wedge's & fotoguzzi's ( Brad ) parts on my Stone ;)

Question: BTW who is Joe Carmada ? :huh2:

Answer:http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showuser=25 (or just click on my name for profile page)

My final destiny: forgotten, thrown to the curb and misspelled by TX REDNECK :(

Actually a fair 'nuff question since I probably havent contributed much useful technical information, just general banter. However, an astute forum member MIGHT remember me as the coach of a little league baseball team which was sponsored by www.v11lemans.com in the 2003 baseball season. Many of you members were kind enough to contribute to that sponsorship, and I have always been grateful for that!

However, an astute forum member MIGHT remember me as the coach of a little league baseball team which was sponsored by www.v11lemans.com in the 2003 baseball season. Many of you members were kind enough to contribute to that sponsorship, and I have always been grateful for that!

So, how did they do?

Scary! I think that I also have TX Redneck's carbon fiber hugger on the Corsa. :(

And my V11 was once the property of said Mr. Redneck. The circle just keeps expanding.

So, how did they do?

Hi JRT...That year ('03) they did very well and advanced to their division semi finals. 2005 was my son's last year (he's now playing soccer and doing pole vaulting and as I write this he is travelling across Europe) and in '05 they took the division championship :thing:

Again, my thanks to you and many others on this list.