My avatar, as I am sure everybody who watches Monkey Business on Animal Planet knows, is Paddy from Monkey World. Here is a short paragraph about Paddy:

Paddy is a male chimpanzee that was used as a photographer's prop in Spain. He arrived at the park on 13/07/87 and we estimate he was born during 1980. Paddy is the largest member of the group with silver hair on his back. When he arrived, he was contented with his own company and did not get involved with the others. He is now a successful group leader. Paddy keeps a close eye on his group making his status known only when absolutely necessary. He often displays to others by standing his hair on end, charging around, and making as much noise as possible.

The last few sentences are very similar to my old shcool reports.

Guy :helmet:

You get that wrong BFG, don't forget his right apparenceasino.jpg

Ooops.................wrong pic :blush:

This is the right oneasino_1.jpg

Well, of course you are right Antonio

– if the 'What time is it?' thread can be believed, which it can.

Indeed I was thinking about the picture of Jaap that was posted there and I was thinking that time has not been kind to him. He used to be such a lovely cute little boy, see below. Most of the pictures in the 'WTIsIt?' thread have gone, but this remains:

irishdonk.jpg

My avatar, as I am sure everybody who watches Monkey Business on Animal Planet knows, is Paddy from Monkey World. Here is a short paragraph about Paddy:

Paddy is a male chimpanzee that was used as a photographer's prop in Spain. He arrived at the park on 13/07/87 and we estimate he was born during 1980. Paddy is the largest member of the group with silver hair on his back. When he arrived, he was contented with his own company and did not get involved with the others. He is now a successful group leader. Paddy keeps a close eye on his group making his status known only when absolutely necessary. He often displays to others by standing his hair on end, charging around, and making as much noise as possible.

The last few sentences are very similar to my old shcool reports.

Guy :helmet:

I heard on the radio the other day that the Chimpanzee who played Bonzo in a movie with Ronald Reagan had just turned 70 years old.

Mr Guzzirider and Mr Jaap could be brothers.

Any other family members on the board?

av-1029.jpg

av-757.jpg

Ronald%20Reagan.jpg

Now they're coming out of the closet. Scary family.

• 4 weeks later...

(I coulldn't rebly to the post, so I've had to copy it into a new post..? :huh2: ?)

Mr Guzzirider and Mr Jaap could be brothers.

Any other family members on the board?

av-1029.jpg

av-757.jpg

Ronald%20Reagan.jpg

Now they're coming out of the closet. Scary family.

(New post)

So he's had a makeover and the face has changed, but the family likeness is still evident. :P