Sloppage sheet payments

pete roper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan, yours is definitely on the way. Yours, Dan Fry's and Gini's all went out last week in the same batch as the ones to MPH.

Pete

Got our first batch(aside from Mike's Daytona RS sampler, which went into a customer bike) today.

The lovely Deanna made the remark "$60 to ship THAT?"

It was quite heavy, by the way.....

She seemed much relieved when I explained that

the number on the Aus Mail Pak referred to those little bitty Oz dollars. :grin:

And not our big, manly, globe-dominating US dollars :lol:

Yours, along with a couple of others, went out a few days ago. Should be with you soon. I'll organize a summary in the next day or so of those I've sent out and anyone I've forgotten can shout at me and tear strips off :grin:

Pete

Pete

I just recieved mine and must concurr with others - beautiful piece. Payment has been sent via Paypal. Many thanks for your efforts.

Best Regards

Is this the oil slop plate I just read about? Are you still making them? I don't want to buy any more bearings.

edit: yes I see, how do I go about ordering one? I'd like to mail a check. Paypal is kind of not so good.

Second batch is now ready.

You can either send me a cheque or IMO for $175AU or the equivalent BUT it costs me close to $35AU to process it, sorry, bankl fees and such like, no, I don't like it either, so you'd have to add that on top.

If anyone who has paid me has NOT already recieved their plate please let me know.

Pete

Hey Pete,

no sign of my plate yet in canada - but Customs seems to have me on their "Red" list suddenly. The relays I ordered from Dan (USA) have yet to arrive either (sent a couple weeks ago). This last Saturday I went down to the US to pick up some ebay purchases (old Triumph bits) and got the full "treatment" on the way back. I've always declared everything and paid all my taxes so not sure why I'm suddenly a problem with them... Wish it was the little cutie that gave me the pat down but no, I get the gorilla... At least I didn't get the cavity search!

Maybe they are concerned that I'm building some sort of terror device with your slopper and some relays... :huh2:

will keep you posted when it arrives.

cheers,

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

Brian - and Ryan - and Steve and perhaps a few more.

It is winter here in Canada so no hurry for parts. Perhaps we could all get together and order a large batch and have them shipped together. Easy for us lower mainlanders to sort out but easy enough to forward on to Alberta or the Island (eh Van?)

I will be in for 3 and I'll talk to Valley about some extras. If we could get a bulk order shipping may be quite reasonable.

i myself can wait a month or two for a fine product like this!!

Jim,

You can count me in for one - I'm in Burnaby but also visit Valley on a regular basis.

Please confirm - hope I'm not too late to get in on a bulk order ...

Gio

I'm with Greg, the beauties work excellent, I do a bit o wheelyin and acceleratin and never see the light flicker now. To Greg's point, I'll vouch for Pete when he's booted from Oz and needs citizenship here, heck, I think he had a love child with my wife...... :wub:

• 4 months later...
Guest mnv11

I'm ordering another batch today. I'll post when they're ready.

Pete

How much for the sheet, Pete? My stomach turns every time I take off mildly too quickly and see that light come on.

How much for the sheet, Pete? My stomach turns every time I take off mildly too quickly and see that light come on.

Ack!!! :vomit:

Budget for a set of big end shells if it's happened more than a couple of times but the plates are $175AU inc postage to the US of A.

Pete