Sloppage sheets ready to go!

pete roper

Picked 'em up today.

I've got a pic and tried to upload it but it's too big so I'll have o try and make it smaller but I simply don't have time at the moment!

Cost will be 155AU per plate and shipping costs are as follows.

1 Plate to USA= $21AU air mail including bag.

2 plates to USA=$37AU inc.

3 plates to USA=$54AU inc.

To Europe?

1 =$25

2 =$45

3 =$67

All prices are air mail, sea mail takes a lot longer and doesn't save a lot in terms of expense. These prices don't include insurance which would probably be $5-10 I'd guess.

I'll try and get the pic up later on today and I'll be getting a plate out to Greg Field and Mike Haven so they can have a squizz and see if they can spot any problems, I can't and the proto has been running successfully for many Km now with no problems.

Note that I'm about to go to the UK so I won't be able to post the plates out to people before the beginning of October. I will, as long as I have enough luggage allowance, bring some over to the UK which should cut down on postage costs appreciably!

Pete

...I will, as long as I have enough luggage allowance, bring some over to the UK which should cut down on postage costs appreciably!...

If you bring some, I can send em out for you - whatever suits.

Look forward to seeing you here.

If Pete's still on, I'm hoping to be in Cambridge for a beer with him Mon 18th if anyone else is interested in coming along.

KB :sun: