What's your garage or shop look like?

pShenk

So I've got a simple 1 car garage stuffed with 5 or 6 bikes and a fridge full of beer. Ugh! Help me out and buy the 600RR! Or the Triumph Daytona! Or the F4! Or the other Daytona! Sorry, The ZX10R and the V11 ain't going anywhere! Cept out for a nice late summer ride! Woo Hoo!!!!!

So I've got a simple 1 car garage stuffed with 5 or 6 bikes and a fridge full of beer. Ugh! Help me out and buy the 600RR! Or the Triumph Daytona! Or the F4! Or the other Daytona! Sorry, The ZX10R and the V11 ain't going anywhere! Cept out for a nice late summer ride! Woo Hoo!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took a few snaps of the corner i rent here in brooklyn, ny. it's in a motorcycle-only garage in my neighborhood, and it aint cheap! but there is running water and plenty of other amenities; lifts, compressors, grinders, etc and a nice community of people w/ various bikes (vintage brits and hondas, cbrr/r6/gsxr-types, duc/triumph/bmw, harleys). an 850T and i are the only guzzis.

243131460_e91e67de72_m.jpg

243131465_e779a7543d_m.jpg

243131455_420b5f586f_m.jpg

243131448_fad931881f_m.jpg

• 4 months later...

Cluttered but here is the shop. My wife currently reside there til things get final.... Sorry, for the misc bike pics. Its all I have of the shop. But you get the idea.... 30'x40' 12 foot ceilings and insulated. Sure would like it back.

IM000405.jpg

IM000437.jpg

varied354.jpg

Current Garage space....

IM0001581.jpg

Turbo neon Engine 364HP and 371 Ftlb of torque at 16 psi with Nitrous....

Richard Z.