How nice because I just found this web link today about the "Project for the New American Century"

I was aware of their policies but never got to read all the details.

So if these guts get their way Tex will find out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_t...merican_Century

GW and company keeps telling us to be scared, and now seeing this I am VERY scared...

Scared...... of them!

This is not about being a Republican or Democrat, it's about wackos with too much power and a really distructive view of the world.

Ah, when the inevitable dollar crash comes, and it will, given there is no other mechanism to rebalance the US trade deficit, you gung-ho world dominating types won't be able to afford your generals and majors.

Why does this link say the constitution is in English (in brackets)? Is the Texas constitution available in other languages? I looked for links but was unaible to find any. Can you assist us in our endeavours?

• 2 weeks later...

The president certainly has a lot of executive power during wartime, but he can't just level the whole mid-east without consent first. At least not yet anyway.

Upon Bush signing this Bill that appears to supercede the Bill of Rights

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.R.6166:

disagreeing with the President could subject one to a life of torture, Ooops, I mean Interrogation, and incarceration.

The fascists have won. :(

Of course you can still disagree with the President on simple issues, but if say you have evidence that the President is lying about a Terrorist, and you dare present that evidence, you could be considered to be aiding the enemy, and could be subject to martial law.

Think how neatly Joe Wilson (Valery Plame's husband) could have been handled with a law like this in place. :doh: