I'm not allowed to ask ?'s on the wildguzzi forum . So I'll ask it here.

Can the US president launch a nuclear bomb at a country without authority from the senate and congress? How does that work, anyone?

I certainly hope so, because when I become president I will nuke the whole middle east without opposition. I will bring peace and stability to the world. I will be known as the greatest president of all time.

Can the US president launch a nuclear bomb at a country without authority from the senate and congress?

Yes, according to the constitution of the Skull and Crossbones, all he or she has to do is read "The Pet Goat" backwards, "toag tep eht" which if she or he is the chosen one, will activate the launch codes.

He or she must then have the geography skills to tap on an LCD map where she or he wants death and destruction.

istockphoto_540985_lcd_screen_world_map.jpg

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview...n_world_map.jpg

I am not sure if a finger is sufficient or if a special stylus is required :huh2:

Please note that Islam is centered in Notsuoh, so target carefully :grin:

I certainly hope so, because when I become president I will nuke the whole middle east without opposition. I

i wasn't concentrating when reading that the first time and I somehow read "middle west" instead of "middle east". I couldn't find any objection :)

so what did you buy the gun for?

It was just a political prop to wave around on his whistle stop tour.

Competing with Arnold Schwarzenegger without a gun would be futile :bier:

Tex,

When we are in charge,

things will be different:

We already have our Constitution:

http://www.tcrf.com/constitution/English/d...on-English.html

"It is therefore declared that Texas shall remain neutral in the affairs of, and between, other nations."

Houston we have a problem...

Friedman earlier this week also said that we would not pander to different ethnic groups while campaigning for governor.

"I don't eat tamales in the barrio, I don't eat fried chicken in the ghetto, I don't eat bagels with the Jews for breakfast," said Friedman, who is Jewish. "That to me is true racism."

http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/4180862.html

I'm not allowed to ask ?'s on the wildguzzi forum . So I'll ask it here.

Can the US president launch a nuclear bomb at a country without authority from the senate and congress? How does that work, anyone?

I certainly hope so, because when I become president I will nuke the whole middle east without opposition. I will bring peace and stability to the world. I will be known as the greatest president of all time.

Clearly not, Tex, or the genius in charge of your country at the moment would have done it. The genius in charge of Britain would have stood firm with his allies, and the guy in charge of the country I live in would have gone on French tv to politely insult them both, then ordered oysters and a fine champagne.