Every singe time. EVERY single time I go to McDonalds they mess it up. I ordered a McGriddles sausage egg and cheese and a hash brown. The stupid female private part :-) gave me a bacon egg and cheese McGriddles and a hash brown.

One time I ordered a DOUBLE Q.P.(it should be called a half pounder with cheese to make things easier) with cheese and those fucking douchebags gave me a motherfucking single.

I ordered a sausage supreme omlette sanwich on a MOTHERFUCKING BAGEL. I got it on a fucking CROISSANT! How fucking hard is it to tell the difference between PLAIN BAGEL AND CROISSANT??!!

I at least understand there is a difference between panecillo and croissant.

And those were my last 3 orders of food. Every single time they screw something up. Maybe I have bad luck. Maybe those doucebags should learn to speak english. :angry:

johnpeelrip05zt7.jpg

TX, it's all really really bad food, in fact I would hesitate to call it food at all.

Can I suggest you turn over a new leaf and try bean curd and alfalfa sprouts.

Guest redguzziv10

a friend of mine was particularly quick off the mark when a spotty young oik got his order wrong at a Maccy D's in a posh part of London

"see those parking meters out there?" he said

"did you know they earn more per hour than you do..... no wonder really, is it" :D

• 1 month later...

After about 150 miles in 50 degree F riding I pulled us into a Mickey-D's against my usual restraint. The boy on the back of the Sport was a bit blue with the cold after all . . .

I was pleasantly surprised with the fresh coffee and hot food. Clean potty and spacious tables for all our cold gear.

The 'Golden Arches' has always represented a good place to pee, if nothing more. :sun:

Every singe time. EVERY single time I go to McDonalds they mess it up. I ordered a McGriddles sausage egg and cheese and a hash brown. The stupid female private part :-) gave me a bacon egg and cheese McGriddles and a hash brown.

The correct way to order is not, "yo'female private part :-), gimme a McGriddlessausageeggandcheeseandahashbrown"

The correct way is, "Howdy Mam. May I please have a 'Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddles®' and a 'Hash Browns'"

Be sure to enunciate and swallow your saliva before speaking to reduce the drooling and the chance of spitting while talking :P

But I think you may be right about Mackydee being Satan.

Ronald Mccccc Donald 666

Everyday McDonalds poisons nearly 50 million people in their insidious attempt to slowly kill off the world's dummest people.

Resist the temptation bigmac.jpg

The correct way to order is not, "yo'female private part :-), gimme a McGriddlessausageeggandcheeseandahashbrown"

The correct way is, "Howdy Mam. May I please have a 'Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddles®' and a 'Hash Browns'"

Be sure to enunciate and swallow your saliva before speaking to reduce the drooling and the chance of spitting while talking :P

But I think you may be right about Mackydee being Satan.

Ronald Mccccc Donald 666

Everyday McDonalds poisons nearly 50 million people in their insidious attempt to slowly kill off the world's dummest people.

Resist the temptation bigmac.jpg

It's "dumbest" but never mind. How in hell do we get the U.S. Congress to start eating there so we can get rid of those dumb turkeys. And does it have to be slow?

MacDonlas is so bad quality that if you get a single instead of a double you should feel good, about not having to have that in your system.

The meat patties besides a lot of fat they have a high content of coli form bacteria (comomly present in shit)

Anthro