Went out for a ride II

Baldini

:nopic:

I don't have pictures of the ride cos I was...well...riding!

KB :sun:

...this is the bike...and this is something like the road...from another time.....errr, sorry, it's not quite up to the normal std of ride report posted here ...

Copy_of_Tonti.jpg

Road_1___copy.jpg

I asked the same thing after spending a day watching Baldini turn into a tiny speck on the horizon...

He made some cryptic response as to "you have to know the right times"

I guess so because we hardly saw any traffic the whole day :bier:

...Do you fancy taking your Tonti to Angelsey next spring?....

Quite possibly....did an trackday there 3 years ago on it & had one of the best days I've ever had on a bike. I love the place - it's a beautiful, clever & engaging track...with...a very short straight. I was hoping to get in another trackday this year but so far have been too busy with work. Why do you ask? You planning on going?

...How do you avoid the Mad Mullah of the Traffic Taliban when you live right in the middle of his stamping ground?...

Try to keep myself to myself & ride considerately in traffic, be out when/where it's quiet, avoid Sundays, Bank Holidays, crowds, stick to speed limits in built-up areas, pay attention, try not to be a total arsehole &....I've been lucky .

Try to keep myself to myself & ride considerately in traffic, be out when/where it's quiet, avoid Sundays, Bank Holidays, crowds, stick to speed limits in built-up areas, pay attention, try not to be a total arsehole &....I've been lucky .

We're bruddas from a different mudda, Keith!

:bier:

Rj

Quite possibly....did an trackday there 3 years ago on it & had one of the best days I've ever had on a bike. I love the place - it's a beautiful, clever & engaging track...with...a very short straight. I was hoping to get in another trackday this year but so far have been too busy with work. Why do you ask? You planning on going?

For sure- I will keep an eye on the trackday calendars for next spring. I am a bit healthier now and will enjoy it even more. I am sure Mal will be up for it again, and with enough notice maybe some other forum members will be wanting to join in.

Guy :helmet:

That is a sweet looking motorsickle.

Mind you, you do have some of the best roads on the planet over there, so I'd imagine a spin on a raleigh chopper would probably be fun too.

Next year is definetly a year for track days, I got a bit sidetracked this year.

The Scura's waiting on tyres again...so I went for a ride on the old Tonti. 30 f*kin years & they really haven't come up with anything better. Heh! Heh! :bike:

Agreed! The 'new' Cali is a hoot! :race:

Seat height is at an altitude I can relate to more easily, & it performs better than any cruiser has a right to!

It is undergoing a 'retro' excercise at the moment. Using the T3 Cali as an inspiration.

As regards roads I think us rural Celts are spoilt rotten! :thumbsup:

Nige. B)