Back from Mandello

Guest Macio

Alex,

Too bad we didn't meet. I saw you standing by Paul's Daytona, but didn't know who you were. -_-

Well I saw so many people with the TLM t shirt I couldn't bet who was who , cause I suppose I know only 2 from Netherlands , Paul and you (concidered to be there for the forum meeting)

Have you seen my painting hanging at Agostini's ? (It's new home now)

Now , who got this story book of Moto Guzzi. That's a story with contributors the Community of Mandello and the company it's self. It just came out on Saturday evening at the Guzzi boutique, ONLY 373 copies, made it there.(dunno if they are going to print more, or latter have more.)

It is a story from a different point, describing many facts about Mandello and Guzzi from an 'inside' view, rare pictures ,even building designs are inside, Much of the infos have never seen the light of publicity before. It is in Italian and English (half half)Though pics are unique in each section.

There was a section dedicated to that at a hall near the tunnel.

In not Bruno's son, just the new owner oh the "Concessionario Bruno Scola" that maintained the same name; but now Bruno works at Agostini in Mandello.

So are you converting MGS01's to road-going spec, or was this one a one-off?