I let Big Bill Hagan go for a ride on my new bike. :o Can't quite put my finger on it, but when he brought it back I thought that there was something missing. :huh2: Has something dropped off or what?

breva_proto_04.jpg

PS

I'm pretty sure it's serious – since Bill brought the thing back, it won't start anymore.

Any advice?

:huh:

Guest redguzziv10

Nah, that's fine.

It's Guzzi's new way of sorting out oil leak and flaky engine paint warranty claims.

See.. they even gave you a complimentary state of the art front wheel immobiliser.

''its a fall bike'' for you's poor bastards who happen to live in the the northern part of this globe thing! so just clench the bars and watch ya telly. and be happy. :grin:

on further reflection this could be the answer to guzzride phobia. no clutch/relay/fuelsuk/pinging/mpg/oil sloppage/big end failure/tingling hands/sync probs/ or anyting. just pull up ya favourite chair to this rig, put in the tt tape and relax. :P

on further reflection this could be the answer to guzzride phobia. no clutch/relay/fuelsuk/pinging/mpg/oil sloppage/big end failure/tingling hands/sync probs/ or anyting. just pull up ya favourite chair to this rig, put in the tt tape and relax. :P

Ahh. This bike plus V.11lemans.com

All you need. A combination to provide the perfect Moto guzzi experience.