Guest Eric123

So what is the diagnosis? I just drown my self in punk rock. cymbalta. ambien, the guzzi and zombie films. Ignore most of these guys, and you will do fine. Therapy is great!! It makes you smarter than everyone else :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused as hell now because Adderall will help keep me awake through the day, but then I need something to help me sleep and I doubt a Dr. will prescribe an upper and a downer for the day and night, I don't see it being safe.

The Airforce uses a similar strategy, so it MUST be safe :grin:

from wikipedia

The United States Air Force uses zolpidem, under trade name Ambien®, as "no-go pills" to help pilots sleep after a mission; another drug used for the same purpose is temazepam (Restoril®).[10] (Cf. the "go-pills" amphetamine served under the name Dexedrine® act as a stimulant for the same pilots, ostensibly to reverse the effects of the "no-go pills," or its recent modafinil (Provigil®) replacement).[11]

So what is the diagnosis? I just drown my self in punk rock. cymbalta. ambien, the guzzi and zombie films. Ignore most of these guys, and you will do fine. Therapy is great!! It makes you smarter than everyone else :)

If you can sleep after a Zombie Film, I doubt you have sleeping problems :bier:

uh, redneck?

try melatonin. (at vitamin or natural foods stores or the "groovy hippy" section in the grocers)

I worked at a state psy hosp for 10 years.

We saw good results without adding another psychotropic to the mix.

m.-

For a months now I've been awaiting an appointment for a psychiatrist....and I'm finally going Monday at 3:00.

I've been having trouble sleeping, I can lay in bed from 11 pm and toss and turn until 8 am. Everyone is saying it's because I sleep until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I sleep that late because I can't sleep.

My family has tried waking me up at 7:30 in the morning and to no avail, I still was awake until 8 the next morning. I just have a bad sleeping problem. I'm tired throughout the whole day also.

I also can't concentrate on shit during the day, and yes I have ADD and am Manic Depressive. I'm also OCC and Bi-polar to the point where alot of people don't like being around.

Now what I am wondering is what do you think they will try to do monday? If they just try talking then I'm going to snap and show them Bi-Polar. I've been to the doctor before for Sleep and he put me on Xanax....heres the problem though.

He put me on .25 MG which is half of a peach. Didn't help much. I just never renewed that prescription.

Went to the doctor a couple months later to try to get a bigger dose of xanax and he wouldn't because he said they are addictive I explained to him that I needed a bigger dose because I used to pop handfulls of them and built a tolerance. So here is where the psychiatrist comes in since he made me an appointment. He said they will most likely prescribe Adderall for my ADD.

I've looked around on my problems and have came across Seroquel. Used to treat OCD, Bi-Polar, Manic Depression.

I'm confused as hell now because Adderall will help keep me awake through the day, but then I need something to help me sleep and I doubt a Dr. will prescribe an upper and a downer for the day and night, I don't see it being safe.

I have taken Seroquel and loved it, but I don't know if I like the idea of walking around like a zombie all day, I couldn't drive, and if I smoked bud I would flat out pass out.

Now, please give me a little insight on what you all think.

I cannot believe that an otherwise intelligent -- though cranky and bitchy at times -- group such as this one has been sucked into the BS that is Tex.

I love the guy -- find him to be infinitely amusing -- but don't believe FOR ONE MINUTE that he's on his way to the shrink.

Guys -- he's pullin' yer legs.......

Enough with the touchy-feely garbage. Do as I do ----- Take your 40 mg of generic Prozac and carry on with vigor.........

oi..........

ssshhh.