Pssst. Wanna see HDGoose dwarf a Norge?...

My son is stationed at Lakenheath airbase in the U.K. Today, he and the visiting Guzzi personage of HDGoose, visited Hayward's in Cambridge, England today. Many photos were taken of bikes. Some photos of Griso's in all colors, three Norges (all silver), many shots of Norge features and of course, our favorite leprechaun, Gary, sitting on some of the bikes. Enjoy.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/corr...20Moto%20Guzzi/

th_IMGP0638.jpg

If the link doesn't work for some reason, I'll watch this thread for a while and notify my son if there problems reported. Fixes may take a while if there are though, he's at work.

Seems to work fine for me.

So- does the Cali Vintage have a larger gas (petrol) tank or is that just an elliptical optusion?

The sidecovers are the same old thing and I suspect the tank is as well. The emperor has new clothes is all. I cringe at the driving lights, the Vintage has the same old 360W alternator that's been on these things for a very long time. IMHO, it's far over-priced for what amounts to a re-release of the same old thing. OTOH, maybe it's been priced the same as a Norge to encourage buyers to move upwards and onwards.

Guest Nogbad

Well, the Norge looks a nice touring bike.... BUT given the fact this bike is very new, even from these pictures I spotted odd bits of flaking paint and poor finish.

Buying a new Guzzi is still a good way to lob several thousand down the pan the minute you ride it out of the showroom.

Well, the Norge looks a nice touring bike.... BUT given the fact this bike is very new, even from these pictures I spotted odd bits of flaking paint and poor finish.

Buying a new Guzzi is still a good way to lob several thousand down the pan the minute you ride it out of the showroom.

The only worrying cosmetic flaw I can spot is on 41, where it looks like an oil leak has marked the l/h pipe/silencer. Just spotted the rusty steering stem, also. Plus plenty of water marks. Someone has been riding this in the rain! Other marks I am attributing to the low resolution we suffer with digital images.

IAC, it looks like this machine is yet another non-starter for me. I just won't fit. The search for a Spada continues.