Griso

belfastguzzi

Mea Culpa. Greg is absolutely right. The G does use 45mm TB's?????? Where I got the idea they were 36's I have no idea :huh2: I can only assume that I read it somewhere and didn't bother checking.

Ah well, at least I know I'm not the only one going soft in the head. Rob was really on fire this morning, first he missed his first race call and missed the start. Then on the second race he fronted the grid and had forgotten his back protector so he had to rush back to the pit and then start at the back of the pack from pit lane. He had pole position too! :homer::grin: Good thing this isn't a championship round eh???? (We got 3rd this year.) One hour this afternoon with Rob and bean on Bean's RD500 ring-ding :thumbsup:

Pete

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great dice a couple of weeks ago with a 748SPS, a CBR600 and a new Fireblade coming up the local mountain road. Only the Blade got by me in the twisties and then only by using brute HP. The reason why it's possible for a fat old git like me on an old shitbox like a Griso to do that has nothig to do with my skills as a rider...

How fat are you?

What width was the mountain road?

Are you speculating as to the reason why the other bikers could not get by?

It only seems right that we establish the facts around this incident :bike:<_>