Buy Blunt's big bike

belfastguzzi

Did you see the snippet in MCN?

A V.11 that was owned by James Blunt will be for sale on ebay tomorrow.

His record company insisted that it was too dangerous for him to ride, apparently.

No axle nuts on it, or what?

Guest redguzziv10

i will be nice to see how much it goes for, because the bike sold in april for £2900 on ebay, i put a bid on it but thought it was a bit tatty to go any higher.

Selling his bike 'cos his record company thinks its too dangerous. Just about sums the bloke up!

He is a girly singer with a girly voice so should probably ride a Honda Deauville in pink.

V11s should be reserved for blood drinking shouty heavy metal singers with attitude who don't give a f*** what their record company say.

God this world is getting very sanitised.

Rant over

Guy :)

Selling his bike 'cos his record company thinks its too dangerous. Just about sums the bloke up!

He is a girly singer with a girly voice so should probably ride a Honda Deauville in pink.

V11s should be reserved for blood drinking shouty heavy metal singers with attitude who don't give a f*** what their record company say.

God this world is getting very sanitised.

Rant over

Guy :)

Times motoring article

Indicates that more to him than meets the eye, but goes on about the Guzzi -

But there is one thing that he hasn’t been able to resist splashing out on: a motorbike. “It’s seriously big and I am a small person,” he says of his 1100cc Moto Guzzi V11 Sport. “It’s not the fastest — it’s got a top speed of around 145mph — but it can induce a little nervousness. Driving a bike you have got to be incredibly aware of what’s going on around you because you are basically invisible to other people.”

I have heard him refered to as "lip syncing tosser" but I'll not be critical of anyones singing as I was banned for being so bad at school :blush:

I have more respect for a man that respects Guzzi's I don't like his music too much. its alright but overplayed. But now that I know he likes Guzzi's I would walk across the street to say hi. bout it tho. Or help him if he broke down. (but I'd do that to anyone on a goose) :drink:

Did you see the snippet in MCN?

A V.11 that was owned by James Blunt will be for sale on ebay tomorrow.

His record company insisted that it was too dangerous for him to ride, apparently.

No axle nuts on it, or what?

So, who's James Blunt? Some flamer from the UK? Golly, first it's George Odowd [boy George], then George Michael playing with himself in some truck rest stop. It must be something in the water in the UK guys!!!

Ciao, Steve G.

So, who's James Blunt?

Some flamer from the UK? Golly, first it's George Odowd [boy George], then George Michael playing with himself in some truck rest stop. It must be something in the water in the UK guys!!!

Ciao, Steve G.

I'll ask Madonna

I had to ask around as to who he was at first. Apparently, he's seeing the supermodel who survived the Tsunami (while her photographer boyfriend did not).

Judging from this photograph, I'm questioning her taste. A dominatrix, perhaps? Or, as usual, a wallet humper?

james_blunt_petra_nemcova_beach_05.jpg

james_blunt_petra_nemcova_beach_05.jpg

I like his black and white trunks. Must be a hassle being famous: even on the beach they're hassled for a handout by an emaciated drug-injector.

Anyway, enough of James Dunt – what's the big dangerous 145mph bike selling for?