calibur

Chk yur speeling pleeeees!!

If there is anything else I can translate,

well yes, if you're offering. I've got a thread that I wouldn't mind seeing in Latin.

I'll try that, Martin: cheers!

Ben, Alex: when did the World change? I buy a bike if it does something to the small of my back [other than crush a vertebra] when I ride it, or, in extreme cases, when I look at it. What's with the charts? Women use things like this to choose kitchens, for God's sake!!!

He said, in despair for the youth of the planet :D

I've always liked the RSV's but I have a soft spot for Ducati's image and feel also, I'm a hard pressed sell for bikes I like so many I'd like to be ben affleck or jay leno they have about how many bikes I'd like to own. Maybe a tad shy I think I could add more. So for my taste LOTS of bikes tickle my fancy so thats not the hard part. :wacko:

I'll try that, Martin: cheers!

Ben, Alex: when did the World change? I buy a bike if it does something to the small of my back [other than crush a vertebra] when I ride it, or, in extreme cases, when I look at it. What's with the charts? Women use things like this to choose kitchens, for God's sake!!!

He said, in despair for the youth of the planet :D

Who told that one has to buy a bike for the charts, I just put it up here just for the shake that of what I said about that test (usefull or not) i didn't made it up my mind , the magazine did wrote.

Now who cares about tests, that's another story.

If I would buy a bike right now I would buy the one I have. :grin:

Who told that one has to buy a bike for the charts, I just put it up here just for the shake that of what I said about that test (usefull or not) i didn't made it up my mind , the magazine did wrote.

Now who cares about tests, that's another story.

If I would buy a bike right now I would buy the one I have. :grin:

Well if I could buy a bike right now and didn't have one it'd be the goose she'll be the Old faithful of the family but I want a sunday bike. :bike: