Ha ha. Short snippet of the Clarkson interview on the Bike homepage.

Catch it soon, as it must be about to change for this month's issue.

Well, at least the new page should have a couple of Guzzis on it.

Clarkson's on the phone

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean???

Our friend, DeBen, has a liking for the fine things too. ;)

He has MANY favourites, I'm sure the car is one of them. At least, it will be if he sees it. ;)

Our friend, DeBen, has a liking for the fine things too. ;)

He has MANY favourites, I'm sure the car is one of them. At least, it will be if he sees it. ;)

In the contrary ,I have to few favorites on cars , bikes or whatever ;) . A couple of bikes , a couple of cars and that does it...LOL and perhaps no car will suit me better than this one (prefferably on black or dark blue, cherry red is also nice)

amv8fy4.jpg

astonmartinamv8vantagenx1.jpg

My name is Bond.... Alex Bond a143.gif

astonmartinv8005yc0.jpg

god HOW did you know, I love the Vantage, but I also love the DB9 and the vanquish, I also like the maseratti and would love to have the new 599 gtb!!!! I want so much and have so little.

For the money you can't beat the looks a exclusivity of the Aston Martin, and then my last name is Martin so that makes it doubly appealing. I think you can get a V8 Vantage for 90K maybe a little more about the same as a maseratti and I like the Vantage way more.

For the money you can't beat the looks a exclusivity of the Aston Martin, and then my last name is Martin so that makes it doubly appealing. I think you can get a V8 Vantage for 90K maybe a little more about the same as a maseratti and I like the Vantage way more.

That thing is loud,V8 sound at it"s best :thumbsup: ,Jaguar engine 380bhp made in Germany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOdKbebHsPE

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?r...2f248f1474&

Power,Beauty and Soul, Ferraris can kiss my butt

god HOW did you know, I love the Vantage, but I also love the DB9 and the vanquish, I also like the maseratti and would love to have the new 599 gtb...

I know'd it

god HOW did you know, I love the Vantage, but I also love the DB9 and the vanquish, I also like the maseratti and would love to have the new 599 gtb!!!! I want so much and have so little.

Ben, you would be disappointed. In the eighties, I lived in Northamptonshire, across the road from the the then sales manager of Aston Martin - this was in the days when Gauntlett was MD - [pause for BFG to say "allegedly"]...........lovely bloke, name of Kingsley Riding-Felse [you couldn't make it up] and I got to drive all the current Astons, and the much-hyped Lagonda with its screen-up instrument display and white leather upholstery, and a load of other stuff they used to take in part-exchange [bristols, Ferraris, Jensens] They didn't do anything for me that my much hacked-about pre-unit Bonneville [wish I still had it] wouldn't do ten times better, except carry groceries, and my wife's Renault Clio does that!

Stick with the bikes.

Ferraris can kiss my butt

Eeuhmmm......excuse me...

giardinetta.jpgThis photo shows a Giardinetta.

I would like to say something about Ferrari.

Ferrari is not only a car, but a piece of art, a piece of history, a piece of geniality, a piece of Italy.

The car could maybe not be that fast as a VWgolf V6, or a Subaru Impresa something something, Ferrari is maybe also not that comfortable as a Bentley or a Mercedes SLK 500 and does not have a cruise control, but héy, Ferrari is the car with "il cavallino rampante".

Ferrari doesn't have to kiss none ass to no body in the all world.

Get some respect for that company, and take your hat off if you see some of them.

Eeuhmmm......excuse me...

I would like to say something about Ferrari.

Hmm err sorry Antonio , i didn't want to say this to offent aything or anyone , especially italian that I love so much.. Ferrati instead , whatever historical may be HAVE TO RESPECT first their customers to what they build and then expect respcect as an income.

What respect should you expect from the customer who can pay 150 grand for a car and hear crackling strange noices when traveling with 150 or or more km/h, perhaps they should stop making cars like these and put lives of people in danger, o build something better or something less dangerous (i.e. coffee mashines).

They have a name mostly for going the F1 thing (lattely with the assist of Japanese engineers)to get them going.

Once I had a friend he had 360 Modenas among other cars, well he told me : Alex , I can't get with this car to drive in the city (well of cource not made for that) but I can't either go ahead and drive it fast at the country streets , it will overheat, forget it. Not to mention the crappy gearbox. So forget it.

Lamborghini are far more superior than the Ferris at any aspect, and all my hats go off for the Bugatti =Perfection.

BTW which the Ferrari isn't able to polish Bugatti's shoes.

Except the new Veyron :notworthy: that EB110 , what a supercar!!!.

As about the AM V8, it sure has quality&Class, Prestige,Soul and speed at a hats off degree

:bier:

quality&Class, Prestige,Soul and speed at a hats off degree

Excellent! I might have to put that in my sig. sometime.

In fact, can I try it now?

Ok, nice. I've got space for one more special and inspirational quotation.

Anyone?