28 members have voted

1. 1. Exhaust upgrade '02 LeMans w/PC3

• Mistral Pipes/Mistral Crossover no new airbox
    • Mistral Pipes/Stucchi Crossover no new airbox
    • some other pipes
    • some other crossover
    • K&N air box
    • other airbox

Doug Lofgren speculated that the Stucchi results in better power because of the position of the crossover. If I understand correctly, moving the crossover back results in earlier peak power, theoretically.

The stock crossover acts as an expansion chamber and probably produces too many tubulents that effect the mid range.

The mistral is a mystery as some get more mid range with it and some get more peak power.

The FBF crossover looks as promising as the stucchi.

Guest vkerrigan

Would not an alternative to the PCIII R be remapping the 1.5 ECU? Once the bike is out of warrantee it shouldn't matter OR is the purchase of an additional 1.5 ECU to swap out for the stock one too price prohibitive? Inquiring minds want to know.

vkerrigan <_<

Would not an alternative to the PCIII R be remapping the 1.5 ECU?  Once the bike is out of warrantee it shouldn't matter OR is the purchase of an additional 1.5 ECU to swap out for the stock one too price prohibitive? 

... or hackish home brewed ECU,

check out this thread

FIM has a software - Ultimap - to remap the stock ECU.

Guest scurazen

I have a pair of Giannelli carbon fiber oval slip ons for sale if anyone is interested. I paid $850 for them , will sell for $500 + shipping. Like new ,used less than 500 miles. I also have a Stucci x over a PCIIIr and a Bmc filter for sale.Stucci used. PC and BMC new never used. contact : theainleyfamily@netzero.net

I have a pair of Giannelli carbon fiber oval slip ons for sale if anyone is interested. I paid $850 for them , will sell for $500 + shipping. Like new ,used less than 500 miles. I also have a Stucci x over a PCIIIr and a Bmc filter for sale.Stucci used. PC and BMC new never used. contact : theainleyfamily@netzero.net

umm, they don't make a PCIIIr for the V11 Sport/LeMans... are you sure it's an "r"?

al