V11 for sale

helicopterjim R.I.P.

James Blunt is featured in this month's Viz magazine- a free wallchart of Tw*ts And Ar**holes Of The British Isles.

Even though he sings like a girl, and is too much of a puff to ride his Guzzi, even I think that is a little harsh.

Guy

he's a terrible singer but hey, he's the one laughing all the way to the bank...

i think the record company's excuse is pitiful: if Brad Pitt can ride an MV and isn't forbid by Hollywood of the insurance company to do so, why would Blunt be ?

i mean, other singers or actors, or show business 's big money makers, have great italian bikes and they don't part with it. look at Ewan Mc Gregor, or Simon Le Bon*(he's a ducati addict), or Eric Bana...

1.jpg

Hobbies-Ducati-Factory-03.jpg

I don't think sexuality has much relevance to the marque of bike you ride- I know a gay bloke who rides a Guzzi, and a lesbian couple who ride a Ducati and Yamaha respectively.

James Blunt is definitely heterosexual, but I still think he is a puff for wimping out on riding his Guzzi because his record company say it is dangerous. Ask Billy Idol- bikes are as safe as houses!

Guy :helmet: