Great photo Steve.

Nice stable too.

Funny how the fairing on the Leverda looks like a current Multistrada!

Nice to see the Norton too. :bier:

Actually, when the Magni fairing for the V11 became available, I thought they had copied to a tee the factory option Futura fairing available for 1981 and 1982 Jota's. Futura was a company just down the street from the Laverda factory in Breganze that made bodywork kits for alot of bikes, and went into a gentlemens agreement with the Laverda family on this. #17 of 100.

Regarding the encumbrances which may be evident, Ryan hit the nail on the head. As former Rhodesian comedian Benny Hill once said in one of his skitts, " why buy a book when there's a thrivin' lendin' library in the town"!! I'm 47, been engaged to be married, lived with two ladies, blind dates regularly, no grey, well a bit. But, not yet.

The picture? Well, as I was sweeping the crap out of the garage, my old Austrian neighbour Lou Partzer was cleaning out his gutter with his ladder. He said he would take a picture with his ladder If I set up the bikes.

The two most recent bikes? Well, I was recently willed, no, given a bike. A '70 Beemer R75/5, a nice ol' cream puff. The gent who gave it too me I've known for years. He told me long ago he had the bike going to me in his will, but I told him he'd never croak. Well, as he is now 90, and with both knees broken from a ww2 bomb in France while a dispatch rider for the English Army, he was having trouble holding the bike up. He decided to hand over the keys. I was extremely flattered, and I shall treat the machine with much respect. The other bike is, a GSPD, one to replace the GS you see in the background, of which I had an extremely bad incident in California. I can't go into details right now, but the machine is in need of as much healing as the owner.

Harley's. Well, I can see myself with an old 45, suicide shift, flat head, cast iron head, original leather saddle, with no tassles, very very cool. But the modern Harleys [there's an oxymoron], I'm sorry, but no, no, no. Totally pretend cookie cutter bikes.

Ciao, Steve