Michael Richars

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So called celebs??......... :vomit:

...agh, it's all just CRAP man, just crap!!..pure shite in the so called name of entertainment.

besides, l think that the poor fella was washed up after his tv show failed and he was just wanting to see his name in the news one more time..Thank God l've got my wheeled lust object.. :sun: Tenni #125 :wub::grin: and l dont even know or care what the who-ha is/was all about,

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Alec Baldwin

Ani DiFranco

Cher

Chrissie Hynde

Danny Glover

Dave Matthews

David Clennon

Dixie Chicks

Dustin Hoffman

Ed Asner

Ed Harris

Edward Norton

Eric Roberts

George Carlin

George Clooney

Gore Vidal

Harry Belafonte

Jane Fonda

Janeane Garofalo

Jennifer Aniston

Jessica Lange

John Cusack

Joy Behar

Julia Roberts

Larry Hagman

Madonna

Martin Scorsese

Martin Sheen

Michael Moore

Mike Farrell

Oliver Stone

Richard Gere

Robert Altman

Robin Williams

Sandra Bernhard

Sandy Duncan

Sean Penn

Spike Lee

Tim Robbins

Viggo Mortensen

Whoopi Goldberg

Woody Harrelson

hey, someone is up for shooting few "commies" ? looks like the list is up already.

(add "vomit" animated gif here)

i'm glad some people use their fame and money (well, some of it) to try to influence on the sorry state of things or have our attention on problems some of us obviously really don't want to think about. Of course, they have flaws like everyone and of course they're bound to be contradictory at times. Like everyone.

There are some amazing people on that list who gave the world immortal chef d'oeuvres (but some do sux big time also :))

Regarding "celebrities":

I don't care what they say

I don't care what they do

I don't care who they marry or divorce

I don't want to hear their opinions on anything

Man, do I not care!

Well said Ralph! Another washed up celeb gets some attention.

waspp

If celebrities knew any more than you or I then they would probably be politicians.

Whoa there Benny! Speak for yourself - I'd like to think I know a little more than Ahnold, Bono, Reagan, and that "pro" "wrestler" Governor of your fine state? Clint may or may not know more than me but I'm not gonna mess with Dirty Harry. :P

Rj

Whoa there Benny! Speak for yourself - I'd like to think I know a little more than Ahnold, Bono, Reagan, and that "pro" "wrestler" Governor of your fine state? Clint may or may not know more than me but I'm not gonna mess with Dirty Harry. :P

Rj

true but they didn't win because they actually KNEW anything. they won because of charisma, which is all they had, Jesse F'd up this state so bad during his term the state went from a 5billion in the black, to a 5bill in the red, plus a lot of other little things, wrestlers shouldn't be gov'nors. :moon:

I heard Bono was a good politician but Reagan was more in the right place at the right time and looking back seemed like the perfect Rublican puppet. SOMETIMES the celeb can work out I guess but I'd go out on a limb here and wager 99% of the time, its a bad idea. :huh2:

I heard he was a good musician once but that didn't change my opinion.

I know I do!!

I assume he meant Bo-no not bon-no same spelling, very different ppl. One a devoted politicain after his musical career, the other a very annoying political thorn during his musical career. :huh2:

Well, that didn't take long! Looks like the Revum Jackson is using this incident to promote his sagging career (remember the girlfriend's baby?). He apparently was on the Today show talking about his phone call to Michael.

Needless to say, I turned the TV off when the Revum came on. :vomit::vomit: