MGS-01 Serie pics?

Guest drknow

You guys could just buy one....... :wub:

http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/0/7/86700107.htm

No, I want photos of the Serie, that's the Corsa. They never made the Serie, and it's the street legal version. It would also end up retailing for a price similar to the 1098, which is $16K.

If the Corsa's were more plentiful and cheaper, I'd consider the task of converting one to the street, but as it is...

Gotta rob a bank.

More Serie pics anyone? Still waiting for more pics of the bike and girl...

dk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in that ad, the text is odd: "....MGS/01's overall stunning aerodynamic design ensures perfect agility and performance on and off the race track."

on and OFF the race track ?

like this, the quat D thing

mgs01%20met%20de%20papa%20van%20guaro.JPG

Now THAT Quat-D arrangement looks like the answer to the ground clearance problems that GeruGuzzi and OldButNotDead are having on the track as mentioned in another thread here. Hopefully they'll do a version of it for the V11.

• 1 month later...

I've posted my photo "chop" picture of an MGS-01 chassis with V11 Sport bodywork awhile ago, but here it is again now that the 4-valve motor is coming...(wishful thinking)

Would anyone else like to see a naked roadster version?hoyt_guzzi_concept2.jpg

The V11 tank and tail section are timeless, inspired shapes....as is the MGS-01 chassis.

The exhaust silencers were photo-chopped off of a 1930's era "Stock"....one on either side of the rear wheel.

Inverted Crocker-type tail lamp

Brough Superior-type head lamp

Vincent-type speedo and tach

very true, Paul...someday, hopefully.

As much as I appreciate specials, I'd also like Guzzi to market a sporty bike themselves. This naked MGS-01 would shine above Ducati Monsters, Sport Classics, Buells, etc., while at the same time adding more allure to the Guzzi brand.

They, too, have all the parts now that the 4-valve head appears to be on the street horizon.

[plus, I'd like to keep my V11 as is for now. My wife has other non-bike related projects lined up anyway.]

http://customtorque.blogspot.com/

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know the lastest on the MGS? Is is a go. I would sell my triumph, 900ss (but not my Ghezzi Brian STW) to buy that bike

Yes you can buy an MGS01 straight away- I know where there is a new one for sale in the UK at about £1000 less than list price.

But it won't be road legal unless you convert and register it yourself.

Guy :helmet: