White Stripe Love on a Friday

Guest Mattress

Guest Mattress

Let the flame war begin: Guzzis are totally reliable. but being somewhat insane on Shlitz tonight trying to understand why riskiing elimination at my job by browsing for hours this V11 site at work feels so great.

Here is what I am going to unleash this winter on my Goose:

1. Dual spark plugs - I see no risk except for tearing up the head with machining. I'll have a better burn dude. Is there a bong emoticon?

2. center stand. Just makes sense folks. along with, Rear rack.

3. Since I'm gonna take off the heads Im thinking nows the time shithead to up the cam. But I need help, cause I be not sure how rad to go with 2x spark plugs.

3 Stucchi cross over.

4. work shop stands ordered same time as xover

5. crash bars

6. dialed in suspension. even if I have to ditch my Oehlins shit for decent springs.

7.. Loktite and safety wire

8. Uni filter pods with velocity stacks

9. Cliff Jeffreies My Comp

10. balanced tbs

11. Actually talk to a cool Moto Guzzi Girl gone wild ,or not, at the Iowa rally.

12. Meet a nurse. Hopefully not by wrecking this coming year.

13. Allowing myself to be a motorcyclist pig and say with respect that I do find boobs attractive. Its kinda like a throbbing v2 beneath me. It is not so fair I reckon that I find boobies so beautiful.

Let the flame war begin: Guzzis are totally reliable. but being somewhat insane on Shlitz tonight trying to understand why riskiing elimination at my job by browsing for hours this V11 site at work feels so great.

Here is what I am going to unleash this winter on my Goose:

1. Dual spark plugs - I see no risk except for tearing up the head with machining. I'll have a better burn dude. Is there a bong emoticon?

2. center stand. Just makes sense folks. along with, Rear rack.

3. Since I'm gonna take off the heads Im thinking nows the time shithead to up the cam. But I need help, cause I be not sure how rad to go with 2x spark plugs.

3 Stucchi cross over.

4. work shop stands ordered same time as xover

5. crash bars

6. dialed in suspension. even if I have to ditch my Oehlins shit for decent springs.

7.. Loktite and safety wire

8. Uni filter pods with velocity stacks

9. Cliff Jeffreies My Comp

10. balanced tbs

11. Actually talk to a cool Moto Guzzi Girl gone wild ,or not, at the Iowa rally.

12. Meet a nurse. Hopefully not by wrecking this coming year.

13. Allowing myself to be a motorcyclist pig and say with respect that I do find boobs attractive. Its kinda like a throbbing v2 beneath me. It is not so fair I reckon that I find boobies so beautiful.

You have two "3"s.

You have two "3"s.

It's lucky someone is on the ball :rolleyes: . You guys are great and I'm chuffed to be part of such a awesome community. No failure to lubricate here.

I too think I might have two "3"s, and was wondering if I should be worrried. Sometimes I hear funny noises or experience an overwhelming desire to have one or both of my "3"s anodized, ceramic coated, or double-plugged. Alternatively, I was wondering if I could just replace my "3"s with an aftermarket "6"?

I wuve you guys!

Or Moto Int. in the states. Greg F installed one on his Ballabio, if I recall.

BTW, Mattress, if you dual plug your heads, you will need a new ECU. Al is probably the guy to talk to about it, as he was a pathfinder on this mod. Not sure how much it gained him, but it does have cool factor.

Close as we got to the bong: :rasta:

Greg did install a center stand, but had to hammer on his FBF x-over to get it to fit. Might want to make sure the Stucci which is shaped similarly is compatible with the center stand. :thumbsup:

Doesn't a centrestand limit the lean angle?

And it adds weight. As does a nurse on the back.

Especially one with Village People facial hair who pushes weights. Centre stands are more predictable in their behaviour, though.

But a nurse is more fun ;)

The first Mrs Barrett was/is a nurse. At times it was fun, it didn't last - 8 years. I count it as a personal failure. However I wouldn't be where I'm today(12 years on) without going through that, so not all bad.