Christmas is coming early this year

callison

Norge :mg:

norge002.jpg

My new Norge is at MPH cycles in Houston. I hope to pick it up Friday. If the weather isn't too awful I'll fly down and ride it home (497 miles). Otherwise, it's down with the truck and back again. A sidetrip to Bastrop, Texas is in the plans as well. Gotta show it to my brother.

Congrats callison!

If you ride it,could you make a journal of your trip?Riding impressions,fit and finish,fuel mileage.Things you like/ don't like .Pics?I know it would be hard to be fair,with only.5k miles or so and also a new bike is like having sex with someone new,it all seems great,but I'm sure a lot of readers would be interested as you'll be one of the first people to ride one in the US.Very cool!

Hope I can be the first owner to review a new MGS-01 Serie,...Oops woke up from my dream,there wont be a new MGS and I couldn't afford one!

Michael

:drink:

Merry Christmas!!!!

You have been a goooooood boy :grin:

I made the mistake of riding my bike home 300 miles over two days. I should have taken an extra day to do the motoman break-in method while in the town of the dealership rather than babying it home for 300 miles.

After 30,000 miles I think she finally broke in (no more oil consumption, but it could be because I switched from French to Argentinian oil)

Or maybe MPH could do the MotoMan Method for you???

Or not. I have certainly not seen lab quality evidence of the value of the technique. :huh2:

Guest Mattress

Merry Christmas!!!!

You have been a goooooood boy :grin:

I made the mistake of riding my bike home 300 miles over two days. I should have taken an extra day to do the motoman break-in method while in the town of the dealership rather than babying it home for 300 miles.

After 30,000 miles I think she finally broke in (no more oil consumption, but it could be because I switched from French to Argentinian oil)

Or maybe MPH could do the MotoMan Method for you???

Or not. I have certainly not seen lab quality evidence of the value of the technique. :huh2:

Well. If you believe stock suspension is inadequate for a fat ass like me than I do not recommend what i did...riding mine back from Atlanta through Deal's Gap in the rain. I did have a few scary moments. Keep it rubber side down.

Very cool Carl!

Please post your impressions after you've put some miles on her.

Very Nice.... Santa was good to both of us This Year....... Be careful on your trek back from Houston. Looking forward to ridin with you soon.

Richard Z.

BTW. Its going to be in the 50's here today and I'm going to finally ride my sport. This will be my first ride since the accident. The butterflies are killin me.....

Richard Z.