• It's me and my V11
    • It's my V11
    • It's me
    • It goes with my user name
    • It matches my online personality
    • It represents something about me
    • How do post up an Avtar

The thread title hopefuly explains it all :D

I make the assumption that your avtar means somethin to you, here's the chance to explain it. (include a copy of it if you tend to change them)

Mine - is a statue of a goose I came across whilst riding back along the dyke tops returning from Jaap's

International V11 meeting held in Varsseveld, Holland in September 04. It seemed fitting a Goose on a Goose.

123_2339.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is the tatto on my right shoulder. It goes with my username becasue I have been flying helicopters for 22 years and my favourite aircraft to fly is the Bell 214B which is the ultimate development of the Huey which is what the tattoo represents. The tatto design was borrowed from the Miss Saigon advertisement.

My username is helicopterjim because my nieces and nephews have been calling me that since I started flying and now my (step) grandchildren are calling me that as well. I am comfortable with it because it is me!

I may change my avatar when I get my next tattoo which is of a Centaur which represents my astrological sign and one of the Guzzi's I ride.

Cheers

Jim

I've almost been in a few accidents looking at beautiful women. I drive a lot daily for a living.

My name is not very exciting De Ben Guzzi well De is DeMolay a masonic fraternity I was in and still help out with when I can for young men, Ben is my name and Guzzi is my Dog :lol: and my bike :bike:

Ben is too short and I don't have any nicknames to speak of, nothing that is G rated thats for sure, or even PG13 :grin:

I originally thought about changing my Avatar now and again but I didn't have enough good ideas and found it to be too much work all together.

I use this Moto%20Guzzi%20Helmet%20f.jpg on any other forum I talk on, but here it would just be too much. -_-

The thread title hopefuly explains it all :D

I make the assumption that your avtar means somethin to you, here's the chance to explain it. (include a copy of it if you tend to change them)

Mine - is a statue of a goose I came across whilst riding back along the dyke tops returning from Jaap's

International V11 meeting held in Varsseveld, Holland in September 04. It seemed fitting a Goose on a Goose.

123_2339.jpg

Martin can you see over that tank bag? :huh:

Martin can you see over that tank bag? :huh:

Just about see the top of the gauges - 60-100mph

at a stretch the fuel light and a peep around the side if need to check in 30 & 40 limits.

It breaks down into two smaller bags and only normally use a single bag for day trips.

The worse problem is that the engine kill switch can just brush against the bag on full lock if the bag shifts slightly forward. I dropped her on a ferry doing a feet up s turn because of this on the way to Ireland last year

strictly, this doesn't belong in the V11 forum (being only 992cc)

photo06.JPG

We'll forgive you... :not::drink:

Where abouts in Wichita Are you????

As for my Avatar. Eddie Lawson Replica Shield. I have several 70's and 80's Superbikes including a ELR R1

Richard Z.