Now on eBay!!!

antonio carroccio

Richard, watch it! With these you don't have much balance in your collectors.

You need more balance than these pipes you will give.

But some members on this forum loves these "Stucchi" fake curves.

BTW, these are made by DynoTech. A name in Europe in the Moto Guzzi world!

Don't waste your time, make a bid!!! :stupid:

Richard, watch it! With these you don't have much balance in your collectors.

You need more balance than these pipes you will give.

But some members on this forum loves these "Stucchi" fake curves.

BTW, these are made by DynoTech. A name in Europe in the Moto Guzzi world!

Don't waste your time, make a bid!!! :stupid:

Do these have less balance than Stucchi crossover?

Less balance probably means more mid-range and less high end.

Forgot about it... It went for 251 euros :homer:

Hmm someone with more money than sense. I'm waiting for someone to buy the new full Quat D titanium race system, which is far cheaper than the Guzzi factory pipes.

Interested to see how it performs before splashing out- it looks good but that is only half the story of course.

Guy :helmet:

I love the babelfish translation:

To the sales a special production made of high-grade steel with butterfly of Dynotec stands. The elbow unions were installed at a Moto Guzzi V11 Scura. The pipe diameter amounts to in front 43mm, in the back 50mm. In the two elbow unions is in each case a connection for Lambdasonden. The plant consists only of the parts, which are to be seen in the photo, without flanges, it is therefore not so easily to be installed. With something fate one can weld that surely suitably, screws themselves or otherwise which. Without clips or similar mounting material, therefore here starting from 1? for amateur handicraftsmen and Tueftler; -).

• 3 weeks later...

I love the babelfish translation:

To the sales a special production made of high-grade steel with butterfly of Dynotec stands. The elbow unions were installed at a Moto Guzzi V11 Scura. The pipe diameter amounts to in front 43mm, in the back 50mm. In the two elbow unions is in each case a connection for Lambdasonden. The plant consists only of the parts, which are to be seen in the photo, without flanges, it is therefore not so easily to be installed. With something fate one can weld that surely suitably, screws themselves or otherwise which. Without clips or similar mounting material, therefore here starting from 1? for amateur handicraftsmen and Tueftler; -).

??? It reads like any other BFG post.

Yes it will, with some small parts. And you have to mount the gastank a bit higher, because the heads are bigger.

looks like this when finished.

v11sportV4.jpg

take that silly fairing off and I'm in love I almost in a kinda sick and twisted way hope my 2v blows (by no fault of my own) so I can get a 4v and squeeze it in there :wub:

V11_4v.jpg