Surreal moment on Music Television

Late at night when browsing the Internet I tend to have the TV on as well , behind me with one of the music channels playing.

I just looked around to see in the bottom corner as person "signing" This just struck me as rather surreal.

I know there will be people who aren't totally deaf who sign, who perhaps can't fully hear the lyrics.

I wonder if this is part of some PC accessibility requirement?

Here's a screen shot of Blind Melon's No Rain

IMG_0423.jpg

being signed

The lyric - produced hear for those deaf amongst us

The video on Google video - without the signer

in my still the signer is indicating the laughing audience at the start

:huh2:

I just looked around to see in the bottom corner as person "signing" This just struck me as rather surreal.

everything about music channels on TV is surreal... :wacko:

Late at night when browsing the Internet I tend to have the TV on as well , behind me with one of the music channels playing...

I just looked around to see in the bottom corner as person "signing" ...

in my still the signer is indicating the laughing audience at the start

:huh2:

Don't be concerned. He's probably just a typo. He's not really a signer, he's a singer. So that's alright then.

There are many who can hear music but not able to make out the words from all the sounds.

Rj

I need a translation for most hip hop and rap :wacko: But the videos tend to feature busty women in skimpy out fits so fit in the artistic category. It just happened that the next video when I had my camera in hand featured "the bee girl"

The other question is why do they only offer this service in the middle of the night - the signing not the busty women - on the music channels, there are plenty of busty women on some of the others at this time also.

At least the BBC put signing on the news channel when the normal channel is also a news programme, ie in the mornings