Ghezzi-Brian 2008 parts list

jihem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two blanked off holes just above the chin spoiler?

Yep, so where have they taken the feed from, if they've moved it from there - on one of the other photos you can see the oil cooler is still there :huh:

Yep, so where have they taken the feed from, if they've moved it from there - on one of the other photos you can see the oil cooler is still there :huh:

Which photo? It looks like they have moved the voltage reg to where the oil cooler was.

GBMonza12.jpg

GBMonza13.jpg

Sitting in the same place as it is on a standard V11, but it on what looks like different mounts. Or am I mistaken...? The regulator seems to still be in the same place.

Sitting in the same place as it is on a standard V11, but it on what looks like different mounts. Or am I mistaken...? The regulator seems to still be in the same place.

It looks like a bike that has never run, I suppose they found a leftover at a dealer, or in the warehouse.

It's all wrong- the angles are all over the place.

The Quat D looks really out of place too- would be better with an underseat pipe like an MGS01

I prefer the short and low look of the GB Supertwin, rather than the "I'm a baboon look at my red arse" look of this one.

Can't imagine buyers queuing up to buy this kit for their V11.

Guy :helmet:

I think they might now be mounts for the lower fairing. To be honest the oil cooler is of dubious value on the two valve motor guys were blanking them off during winter in Australia!

I prefer the short and low look of the GB Supertwin, rather than the "I'm a baboon look at my red arse" look of this one.

Can't imagine buyers queuing up to buy this kit for their V11.

I actually like its look and the pointing angles do work for me.

Kudos to Brian, he proposes something different for people who want to alter the way their V11 look.

The dashboard really interests me actually.

Digital dashboard…………………€565,00

Main road functions

Speedometer

Odometer and trip

Engine RPM

Main warning lights

Track functions:

Stop-watch computer

Lap-time display and memorization

100 laps storing

GBMonza7.jpg

I think they might now be mounts for the lower fairing. To be honest the oil cooler is of dubious value on the two valve motor guys were blanking them off during winter in Australia!

I'm pretty sure I almost never need my cooler, but it does have a thermostat so there's no point in blanking it off unless it is damaged.