Can anyone identify this Crossover?

lvgs

I recently purchased this crossover for my '04 Ballabio off eBay.  Unfortunately, the seller did not know the brand and anticipting that I will need to know for the purpose of programming a Power Commander, I thought I would ask if any one here knew.

Thanks!

071.JPG

I think that's the one...thanks Gunther.  See:  http://www.gutsibits.co.uk/pr/TheShop/index.php?f=e&Shnew=1&Model=1&ModelName=1100+Sport%2C+V11&Cat=EXA&CatName=Exhausts&Sort=TitleDesc

Tangentially, what's the likelihood that I can install it without causing surging or other performance issues i.e. in the absence of a Power Commander?

• Like 1

I think that's the one...thanks Gunther.  See:  http://www.gutsibits.co.uk/pr/TheShop/index.php?f=e&Shnew=1&Model=1&ModelName=1100+Sport%2C+V11&Cat=EXA&CatName=Exhausts&Sort=TitleDesc

Tangentially, what's the likelihood that I can install it without causing surging or other performance issues i.e. in the absence of a Power Commander?

some years ago afair guys of the german forum made mixed tests on a dyno with several exhausts, crossovers, airboxes (with holes drilled in it) and open filters but w/o remapping.

Every test ended with less power and/or less torque.

Luigi and Mario aren't silly ;).  So, if you change anything at air-intake or exhaust and you wanna get maximum out of the engine you have to remap.

Gunther

So, if you change anything at air-intake or exhaust and you wanna get maximum out of the engine you have to remap.

Gunther

Guzzidiag/Tunerpro may be a better approach than PowerCommander?  :huh2: