2000 Sport "Greenie" Parting out

r3datom9

20170927_165128.jpgHi Guys and ladies!

Been riding this for 5 years, it was laid down before I bought and fixed on the cheap.  So, it is time to disassemble and pass on the good parts.  There are a lot of them, just a few items with scrapes:  Pipes, rear seat area left side valve cover and the clip-on, the chrome ring is scraped but bucket is good.

The rest of the bike is good and runs great.  It was always garage kept and has around 13k miles on it.  

The old gauges didn't make it in the crash, I had a custom gauge mount made an installed a modern Koso gauge to the bike.  I am undecided if I till sell it, makes offers if you are interested.

Not selling: hyperpro stabilizer, tail tidy, Stucchi crossover.

The rear pillion cover is brand new!  Only been in the sun 2 times, I bought it sealed in original packaging from an ebay seller in the UK.  It is cherry if anyone is looking for one.  Also have the original, it has a scrape and a crack in it.

Mistral silencers are for sale, they have scraps on the ends, both silencers.  Maybe they can be refurb'd?  I did check with Mistral and the rivet strapping is for sale.

Oh, one more thing, the wheels are in excellent shape...aaand...have Pirelli Diablo Corso's on them with maybe 300 miles.  Selling them with tires mounted, the rotors will be included and they are the "better" later gen and have plenty of life left.

Everything is up for grabs, bike runs great and I have a video of it running.

Feel free to make offers everyone, I will leave this up for a month before parts start to hit fleabay.

Link to a couple of dozen pics: 

http://www.mediafire.com/?8u3ux4lxd3omo

Safe riding!

Nick

415-430-546820170927_165128.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...