Under the seat on left, back; third from the front.

Stand by for pics and links . . .

Here ya go, buddy:

gallery_328_223_1207979.jpeg

The factory "mini" fuse is pretty awful about heat damage. My ordeal chronicled here:

• Like 2

Thanks docc I was thinking it was a stand alone fuse, its in the fuse block. Then it all looks good.

• Like 1

I really love your 30 amp circuit breaker solution. When I re-wire the bike this winter with an m-unit, I will totally steal this idea for the one and only fuse that will still be needed for the charging circuit. 

• Thanks 1

One idea is to drill ventilation holes into the lid. Sometimes these fuse boxes can retain a lot of heat and that can lead to issues. In my semi truck, I routed the passenger A/C duct to blow right across my huge fuse panel. Haven’t had any problems in a good long while.

Yeah, I even tried running with the fuse block lid off. No joy. That is a hard area to ventilate on the V11 without flowing in road-crap and weather-scuz.  :bbblll:

Honda VFR guys learned to use computer hard-drive fans to cool their regulators. Is that what we have come to? :nerd:

Turn the left side of the V11 into a Testarossa, of sorts?

Ferrari-Testarossa-Miami-Vice-7.jpg

Or just go total Jim Hall/ Chapparal . . .

sd-aspect-1484850927-chap.jpg?resize=640

Those were awesome! Mechanical downforce! It’s a tight package.. best you can do is make sure the contacts are clean and tight. I bought circuit breakers to replace the fuses so in case something goes south you have the ability to at least get to a safe area.

Messing around on the side of any road is dangerous business. Trust me on that.

• Like 1