Parts Catalogue images

docc

Is there a reliable, and easily searchable,  website with the V11 Parts Catalogues that I can "Copy Image Location" and paste into a post?

This is from Harpermoto, Missouri, USA, but the imprint further confuses the diagram. Any other sources to "copy image location" from the parts catalogue?

engine-oil-pump.jpg

Pretty sure that adds to your "Attachments" hosted here on this site. Mine is about full, even after cleaning up vast numbers of images no longer relevant.

I learned to "Copy Image Location," then paste and the image stays hosted on the remote site.

I'll have a look at "this old tractor" as a resource for the Parts diagrams. I like that it displays with the part numbers. Thanks, footgoose!

Well, nuts. thisoldtractor only has the parts catalogs for the later V11 generations (2002 and 2003), not the early Sport and RM (1999-2001).

Any other sources for parts diagrams we can "copy image location" to display the exploded view in our posts?

• 3 weeks later...

The pages and parts listings are nicely laid out on that site! Alas, I don't seem to be able to use the "copy image location" from that website, though  . . .

Thank you, rosso corsa! :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

Here is a site that allows image display by selecting "Copy Image Location. Looks like the company is located in the UK, but I am not really sure.

https://www.parts-motoguzzi.com/moto-guzzi-motorcycles/1100-MOTO-GUZZI-MOTORCYCLES/V11/2000/V-11-Sport--Mandello/FRAME/302000372/1004

Exhaust-unit-MOTO-GUZZI-MOTO-GUZZI-MOTOR

Yeah, well, try pasting an image of one those AF1 diagrams. I can't get that to work. I use them as a parts source, but this thread is about finding image sources of the parts catalogs that we can paste into a discussion for reference.

I get it that there are sources out there that have the parts catalog on their websites. We also need reference images we can link that help us know which parts we are looking for/ discussing/ or trying to learn about . . . :nerd:

• Like 2

So, you added that to your attachments? Or your gallery?

My struggle with that is the process is time consuming and my gallery/attachment space is really limited after posting so much and for this long.

Docc, I use an iPad. If I do a screenshot it automatically gets saved in my photos. Then it’s just a matter of resizing it and posting it here from my iPad’s photos. I don’t save in my on-site archive.

hope this helps!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kane said:

Docc, I use an iPad. If I do a screenshot it automatically gets saved in my photos. Then it’s just a matter of resizing it and posting it here from my iPad’s photos. I don’t save in my on-site archive.

hope this helps!

Hey, so, pretty sure posting images that way is stored in your attachments on V11LM. Open your profile and select “My Attachments.” You can see how much of the (limited) space you have used and where individual images are posted . . .

In an effort to use the least space on our site, I keep recommending posting images using “Copy Image Location” or using a hosting site like ImgZeit.

• Like 1