David Hasselhoff

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millions of Germans will be devastated at this news!

He is very popular over there as a singer!!

Guy  :helmet:

47673[/snapback]

I like the part about him liberating East Germany :notworthy:

But seriously, he is NOT the anti-Christ.

That dishonor belongs to John Travolta.

Bob Marley said so, long before Travolta's "come back"

:rasta:

Hi NogBad, Blair and his new World colleague are just too powerful here to blend in with super-natural stuff, even anti-Christ... I think of them just as really bad people... An anti-Christ is just against Christ and his ideology, Blair and Co. surpass those boundaries by far.

For example no Church or bible, developed the pension funds for retirement... and the past female colleague of Blair initiated the change into private accounts... now you have a lot of suffering but no anti-Christ, :homer: on the contrary now more than ever praying is necesary for the :notworthy: stock market to do better... you see... just bad people no anti-Christ :huh2: .

Sorry for the bitter note... I need to get some sleep and ride my MG more often...

Always :mg:

Anthro

Excellent points, but according to prophesy, he is much more than simply against Christ.

He will assume world leadership, which make Tony and George possible candidates, but so far the prophecies seem to exclude everybody who is now in power....except Arnold Schwarzenegger.

But my money is still on John Travolta.

:2c:

Guest Nogbad

Whilst not a fan, I can't see John Travolta as the Antichrist. He's not that bad, and if JT was the Antichrist Olivia Newton John would be the whore of Babylon, and whilst unable to sing, in her day she was eye candy. So no. If we have to have an actor, I go with the original contention of Hasselhof. :2c:

I change my vote to G dub. That guy is Sooo dumb. I don't know why so many ppl voted for him his dad didn't exactly do a great job either. I miss clinton the teflon don. :grin:

plus he likes cigars, anyone meet up with me for a ride could possibly get a free(good) cigar on the house. :rasta:

Guest Nogbad

If Dubya's America is such a Christian country, and if a majority of Americans go to church: Given that Jesus said "Blessed are the poor" and recommended rich peeps to help them out, would someone tell me why American society is so riddled with poverty and inequality.......

Is this even a good question to be asking?

^ it's propaganda. I've always heard that charity begins at home, but I don't see it . We're to busy saving the world to worry about what's going on here. The gap between the haves & the have nots is probably greater than its ever been & growing wider as we speak.

I had religion & the church rammed down my throat when I was a kid. All I noticed was a bunch of drunks & whore mongers on saturday & a bunch of people with hangovers in church on sunday .