V11LeMans.com 5th-Anniversary Rally

Admin Jaap

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Søren, I'm not on vacation. I did receive your e-mail, but didn't reply yet. You said you wanted to sleep in the bunkbeds, but there are only rooms. Are you willing to share a room?

Hi Jaap,

Sorry, didn't mean to be pushy.

And yup; I'm willing to share a room with the other farters... :drink:

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

Søren

Hi Jaap

We have a couple of lady friends in the Netherlands who ride bikes (but not Guzzis!). They would love to come along too.

Would you mind if they did this? Is there enough space, and would you mind if a couple of young ladies on Suzukis turned up?

I don't want to confirm anything to them without your blessing, in case you may wish to keep this a V11 only event.

Many thanks

Guy :helmet:

• 5 weeks later...

For those who are coming:

Today I have had a word with Paul, the owner of “La Chausee”, there are a few rules:

• It’s not allowed to bring own beer or wine or whatever to drink (even not grappa or cider) inside the camping (hooked chicks should be shared…);

• The costs of a glass of beer are very low. Beer can put on a list and paid before leave;

• About the BBQ, the costs per person is 19,- Euro. What’s very handy for us (Jaap and me) to know, how many persons are on the camping Saturday night? Paul has to order flesh, salads, bread, etc.

• People with tents: keep it decent, don’t put your own tent in the middle of the field, but think to other Guzzisti who are coming after you and have no place to put the tent on the field. Field is 24 x 12 metres.

• To remember: for those who are coming with the tent. Price is 15.- Euro per person per night. That’s including breakfast and sanitary;

That’s all for now

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guy, I'm arriving Ijmuden on Wednesday morning,making a proper holiday of the trip. After the rally I'm heading Luxembourg, Black Forest, Austria, Italy, (Stelvio, lakes, Mandello, St Bernard pass ) Switzerland, France, Belgium, Holland, ferry home.....Phew!!! Any and all suggestions welcome.... :grin:

Hi Guy, I'm arriving Ijmuden on Wednesday morning,making a proper holiday of the trip. After the rally I'm heading Luxembourg, Black Forest, Austria, Italy, (Stelvio, lakes, Mandello, St Bernard pass ) Switzerland, France, Belgium, Holland, ferry home.....Phew!!! Any and all suggestions welcome.... :grin:

Sounds ace! Mal and I could probably bore you senseless with our recommendations of where to visit!

Guy :helmet:

Now one week to go before we can have a list for the people who are staying on the camping for the BBQ at Saturday evening.

I generously will appreciate all of you if you will make it clear if you have any intention to enjoy this BBQ. This will be a economical problem, ‘cos the owner, Paul, have to order the products, meat, salads, bread, etc.

Once again, this BBQ will cost 19,- Euro p.p. Drink not included.

My wife and me will stay!

Friday evening not. Maybe we will go visit Valkenburg or whatever and have a Pizza somewhere.

Thank you

Hi Antonio,

I already sent Jaap an email regarding this matter but let's go public: Yes, I'm in for both Friday and Saturday.

Looking forward to see you all in Sibbe next week.

Best regards

Søren

Any news over Jasper?

He have moved to Down Under last September. Maybe in your area somewhere???

Hey Antonio,

We moved to Brisbane.. I am up for a OZ V11 meeting.. somewhere between Sydney and Brisbane sounds nice!!

any way: Veel plezier in Limburg!

Ciao

jasper