It's been filtering down through the grapevine that our favorite redneck passed away this weekend.

I'll miss him, and I'd bet some of you will, too.

Shoot, this is the first I have heard. That boy was a character, fo' sho' and funny as hell when he was on his game. Best of luck and fair riding.

I'll raise a toast to him this eve. :bier:

Thanks, Greg, for the post. Sad to hear. It was back in aught-four, TXR sent me a manual petcock saying, "Hey, you might need this."

Perhaps unlike his "online" persona, the guy was sensitive, caring, and intelligent. I am sorry for the loss.

It does remind me of his last posts, which read something like, "ya know, I ain't feelin' too swell."

Godspeed on the Long Journey . . .

Good morning to you all,

I sat the other day and asked myself "Wonder what has happened to Tex Redneck" and now I know.

He was a very colourful man who liked to voice his opinion and definitely a man you'll never forget. Hands up everyone who cannot remember his, hmmm, very personal photo :whistle:

Godspeed, Tex Redneck, and my condolences to his family and friends.

Søren

Sorry! Tex Rider is hopefully alive and kicking. (I wrote "Tex Rider" instead of Tex Redneck")

Edited by tikkanen

you know, the guy made me ask myself sometime "is this for real?". did he really lose his job at MacD's? was that really his photo? Did he just say that?

In the end, death as in life is a mystery. If there is anything real here, it's that he will have family and friends that will miss him. There will be a hole in some hearts.

Now if there could only be an ending like in the movie Barbarosa (Willie Nelson (a fine Texan) and Gary Busey (a wild motorcyclist)) where someone of similar wit, who understands his fate, take on the role of Tex Redneck!

Todd had posted up on other boards about this and I was in an adage as to whether I should do so here. Greg has thankfully relieved me of that responsibility. I had the good fortune to meet Tex a couple of years back and he was exactly as you'd expect hime to be, whether you read between the lines or no, because he'd be reading between yours!!!! :grin:

Very sad, but for Tex I give you.....

government-blank-pistol.jpg

beer.jpg

big-tits-pool-party3.jpg

:D

Pete