More sloppage sheets.

pete roper

Picked up the new run of sheets yesterday.

Pat, Todd, yours will be in the post today. Jim? Do you still want 10 of 'em? If so gimme a 'Hoy'.

If anyone in the UK or Europe wants one I'm going over to England again in March so I can probably save people the international postage by bringing a vew over in my luggage.

Pete

Hi Pete

Yes please Sir, can l 'av one?

l'll take one direct from you, or l could try to get one of the 10 you're sending Jim, or you could send him 11 and l'll pick it up from him...my :sun: Tenni #125 :wub: gets serviced at Valley Guzzi, near Jim anyway, so if that would work with you two fine gentlemen, that would be wonderful

Thank You :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Picked up the new run of sheets yesterday.

Pat, Todd, yours will be in the post today. Jim? Do you still want 10 of 'em? If so gimme a 'Hoy'.

If anyone in the UK or Europe wants one I'm going over to England again in March so I can probably save people the international postage by bringing a vew over in my luggage.

Pete

Looks like I will be in the Cambridge area 10/11th March. You around then?

I haven't heard from Jim for a while. I think he's out on the road somewhere and incommunicado.

Anyone who want's one just email me or PM me here but I can't respond if my return emails are blocked by your server so if you DON'T get a reply try the board's PM.

Pete

Fancy that....... Jim, out working!! What is the world coming to?

Perhaps you can ship me the lot he wanted, and I'll send them out from here.... It's close enough to Jim.

How many was he wanting? Will I have to mortgage the house?? :homer:

Hi Pete

Yes please Sir, can l 'av one?

l'll take one direct from you, or l could try to get one of the 10 you're sending Jim, or you could send him 11 and l'll pick it up from him...my :sun: Tenni #125 :wub: gets serviced at Valley Guzzi, near Jim anyway, so if that would work with you two fine gentlemen, that would be wonderful

Thank You :thumbsup:

Cheers

Van

Pete, Jim, Gentlemen

HI Guys,

my beloved :sun: Tenni #125 :wub: is with Gord :luigi: at Valley Guzzi for service etc. as we speak. Could it be that the earth, moon, sun and stars alaign and l can get a "Roper plate" installed while its in Gords care????

Cheers

Van

Yup, not a problem. Gimme an address and we'll sort money out later.

Pete

Hi'ya Pete,

Ok, so could you please send the plate for my :sun: Tenni #125 :wub: to:

Valley Yamaha

No. 2

44310 Yale Rd. West

Chilliwack

B.C.

V2R-4H1

attention: Gord Hill

Gord is the Service Manager there and has my Guzzi in his care and waiting for your plate as we speak, so if you could please send the plate ASAP that would be greatly appreciated.. :thumbsup:

l will contact you direct to sort out $$

Thank you

Cheers

Van

VAn, yours went out today, along with (Very embarasingly! :blush: ) Pat's one and the next batch for MPH.

For Pat and Todd, my apologies. Believe it or not I took them to the post office and bagged 'em up nearly a fornight ago but didn't have my credit card with me to pay for the postage. I then blissfully thought I'd sent 'em. It was only when I went in today I got bailed up by the postmistress who *reminded* me, none too gently, that payment is expected for any service provided!

I'll go off and wash my head now.........

Pete

Pete

Hello,

Could you take 1 for me in England?

I am living near Saint-Emilion, in France (50 km from Bordeaux).

If it is possible, juste send me details (total amount for sloppage sheet and shipping, address, bank details for SWIFT) by mail and I'll do it ASAP, and I'll give you my address.

I also can send you a bottle from here if you like red wine. :)

VAn, yours went out today, along with (Very embarasingly! :blush: ) Pat's one and the next batch for MPH.

Thanks Pete !! :thumbsup:

For Pat and Todd, my apologies. Believe it or not I took them to the post office and bagged 'em up nearly a fornight ago but didn't have my credit card with me to pay for the postage. I then blissfully thought I'd sent 'em. It was only when I went in today I got bailed up by the postmistress who *reminded* me, none too gently, that payment is expected for any service provided!

Ahh ha!! you are human as well !! :D

I'll go off and wash my head now.........

Pete

Cheers

Van