More sloppage sheets.

pete roper

Check your PM's. The game is afoot! :blush:

Hi Brian, (and Van, Jim, Pete)

I just re-activated my PM (sorry anyone if it bounced back) - I will take one plate and as I also get parts from Valley can be sent there for pick-up. Will PM you to confirm.

Gio

Hello,

Could you take 1 for me in England?

I am living near Saint-Emilion, in France (50 km from Bordeaux).

If it is possible, juste send me details (total amount for sloppage sheet and shipping, address, bank details for SWIFT) by mail and I'll do it ASAP, and I'll give you my address.

I also can send you a bottle from here if you like red wine. :)

No worries. One in the bag then. Any other takers?

Pete

Several people have been asking me what gaskets to order for installing the sloppage sheets so....

You'll need to order.

01003600 x1 The sump gasket.

01003650 x2 Block to spacer gaskets, one for each side of the sheet.

90706140 x2 O-rings for the thermostat housing.

You may also want to order, but probably not strictly *necessary*

90706948 x1 O-ring for the filter access plate.

30153000 x1 Oil filter.

Pete

Pete,

I've put this off quite long enough so I will take one if available. I have forgotton the particulars so do I paypal the amount? Shipping would be to the US of A. Do you also supply the gaskets as per your recomendation?

Hal

Pete,

I've put this off quite long enough so I will take one if available. I have forgotton the particulars so do I paypal the amount? Shipping would be to the US of A. Do you also supply the gaskets as per your recomendation?

Hal

I can supply the gaskets, but not right now as I'm out of stock and fly out to the UK in a weeks time so It's doubtful they would arrive before I left. The usual suspects will have 'em on the shelf. MPH, Speakers, MI, MG Cycle etc.

PAypal $175AU to the account linked to my address motomoda_at_optusnet.com.au and UI'll bung one in the post.

Dianne Willey has just sent me some money for a plate. No worries, I can do this but that means my next run is gone, I'll have the three to take to the UK and I've sent five to Canada for Jim but that's it! I'll order another run of 'em but I'll be in the UK until April so I won't be posting any more out until then, OK.

If anyone has an urgent need for one I think both MPH and Moto International have some on the shelf.

Pete

If you could give us some idea of your programme Pete we could make arrangements for pick up, payment and even a pint maybe? I'll send my phone number and if you want accommodation in Leeds or Manchester please come and stay. I will be in the US however from the 18th March until April 1st

regards John

• 1 month later...