You know you're in a gay bar when

Ummm I had forgotten about the even smaller group thats residing in our already tiny group! :lol: As for their sexuality...I dont think theres enough of them to even conduct a good poll :whistle:

Ahem............we prefer the term "elite group".........thank you.

It is amazing to me how this thread has gone from a beautiful naked woman & morphed into Wikipedia descriptions of the Hells Angels! What kind of men are we :oldgit: ? What is this forum for :o ! Damnit start trying to one up the original post with your own naked woman pics :pic: !

OK:

"Nudity or nakedness is the state of wearing no clothing. It is sometimes used to refer to wearing significantly less clothing than expected by the conventions of a particular culture and situation, and in particular exposing the bare skin of intimate parts and has analogous uses."

:D

Ahem............we prefer the term "elite group".........thank you.

My eyesight's getting bad. Did you say that Tenni Guys prefer a lite grope, thank you?

does anyone know who she is? better still her phone number?where did you get the picture???

I was thinking exactly the same thing. You, sir, have restored my faith in Guzzi owners.

Phil P

Atlanta GA

Hey..... who wouldn`t.

Shockproof Heavy seems to be the preference among the Scura boys,

from what I read here.