New Lady Friend and Her Griso

Guest Kevin H

Oh good grief! Lifting a pic of a model off the Guzzi site does NOT mean she's turned up in west bumf@ck Arizona. What exactly *are* you smoking Kevin? Mouthing off on the So-Cal board. Getting stuck in to Jean Marc for no reason I can make out and now this?????

Pete

Well, I was rolling through Sedona, Arizona this week when I happend on this:

griso_101.jpg

:P::P::P: Holy smoke, what a lady! She was gassing up, and I stopped and said hello. We had a cold drink and chatted for awhile. It turns out she's Swiss/Italian and studying architecture with Paolo Soleri in Arcosanti. There's just something about a tall, lithe lady on a powerful, black Italian bike. Yowza! I may contact her to see if we can go for a spin together in a week or two.

No you didn't! And whoever's been riding that Griso hasn't had it over far enough in the bends. And the girl's plastic :D

Well, I was rolling through Arizona this week when I happend on this:...

I was rolling through Amazon and I came upon this feller...

411BAA1334L._SS400_.jpg

We chatted for a while, he's kinda Grizzly.

Guest drknow

What a strange coincidence, as I ALSO came across a hottie riding a Griso on my ride this past weekend!

Miss Biel is so much more beautiful in person (she prefers I call her Jess), and I could barely keep up with her, she's VERY speedy. Clearly, as you can see from the photo I snapped, she loves her Guzzi! Later, over espresso, we talked poetry by Neruda, and she helped me with my understanding of economic foreign policy and what the US can do to prop up the value of the dollar. We're gonna hang out later, hopefully my wife won't be jealous.

bielgriso.jpg

yeah kevin, so you got her to sit next to the bike on the ground for a "model" pose and shopped in a guzzi logo in the top corner? I bet the girl in the pic doesn't even SPEAK english. I want whatever youre smokin cause it must be really good shite. :rasta:

What a strange coincidence, as I ALSO came across a hottie riding a Griso on my ride this past weekend!

I saw that same lady months ago on a green V11S.

Man, she is even hotter than those two Mormons that were hitting on us in Julian this past weekend :bier:

I was rolling around Cadwell

and I came across this big girl's blouse.

post-890-1187111902.jpg

Unfortunately, I've nothing more to report.

CADWELLGRjack.jpg