Moto International

tmcafe

This is probably very last century (it's actually good if it goes that far back :) ), so apologies in advance if everybody knows it, but as a newbie to both Moto Guzzi and this forum, I should acknowledge that Moto International carries a big responsibility! ;) Not that they made any effort to convince me to buy the bike I got (which was not the one I was thinking about), but they were every bit as helpful as they could be. Moto Guzzi should be grateful that these guys are there. I for one am. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is probably very last century (it's actually good if it goes that far back :) ), so apologies in advance if everybody knows it, but as a newbie to both Moto Guzzi and this forum, I should acknowledge that Moto International carries a big responsibility! ;) Not that they made any effort to convince me to buy the bike I got (which was not the one I was thinking about), but they were every bit as helpful as they could be. Moto Guzzi should be grateful that these guys are there. I for one am. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Best support in the PNW too!

• 1 year later...

+1 on MI! :thumbsup:

I just did the 100,000 Km service on my 2000 Sport. I can't thank Greg at Moto International enough for the help, insight, support and fast service! I got a huge list of things done, including a few 'surprises' and the bike was only off the road two weeks.

Even 2000 miles away, I know I can rely on my "local Moto Guzzi dealer in Seattle, Washington." :mg: