The Quiz Forum is sadly neglected. Has Mike Wilson got a new hobby?

No, that's not the quiz question, though it could be the supplementary if this is too easy.

What does the badge on the front say?

tkg.jpg

Honda? :lol:

what is that exactly, that isn't a stock motor is it? almost looks like its got a super charger mounted on the side but then, I could be way off and its just the way they useda look. Haven't seen any old ones up close and I'm not the most mechanical. I'm sure this is a trick question.

Triking or JZR, looks like a supercharger

Which one?

Because you're too clever, you also have to answer the question about Mike Wilson.

"V Start a twin engine simply after short clanking.

The sound which can be heard through the Campbell muffler of British Make pulled about by body both sides is large, and powerful.

The cause [ being light ] also has a body and start is smooth.

Although rear is lightly raised like (Honda) S600 at the time of a start for the rear suspension of a shaft drive / swing arm, if an accelerator is broken in as it is, Driver will be wrapped in a sound with crisp [ the sufficient beat of V-Twin and crisp / sufficient ].

And an engine reaction is wonderful and can obtain a feeling of acceleration as expected.

Of course.

A start dash is a head.

Driver who rode on the **** only by carrying out the upshift of the gear with a then shorter stroke can be run all over the town which was [ each other ] crowded just like a top rat."

Mike Wilson's new hobby is to only look at the hooters page for inspiration of course to set us some grueling quiz questions this coming winter. Can I get another point please one of those invisible bfg points.

Give Mac a happy shiny point

and as many invisible points as you can shake a stick at

unless Mike Wilson says otherwise

wp8989c3e5_0f.jpg

mftrike2.jpg

br.jpg