BigBore GRISO

biesel

2 Valves RULE!

Water cooling makes a lot more sense (IMHO) than Guzzi's move to quatrovalvole.

Better emissions and better durability, but I'd like see a more creative radiator design enhancing the V Twin rather than blocking the natural cooling design of Guzzi twin. Dual radiators under the jugs or maybe a radiator between the jugs with air flowing clear through and out into the rear fender area. A perimeter frame could help that happen.

What possiible reason could there be for keeping the Guzzi V configuration when adding water cooling? I think it's utterly retarded. Design a more amenable engine configuration, and really have something. That's just an opinion, though

Being a retard I'd have to say tradition and the fact that it works well with shaft drive :grin: . Lets face it, if we mere mortals were to ride bikes based on their true abilities we'd all be riding VTR Hondas! :not::grin::grin::grin:

Pete

What possiible reason could there be for keeping the Guzzi V configuration when adding water cooling? I think it's utterly retarded. Design a more amenable engine configuration, and really have something. That's just an opinion, though

Not reason, reasons:

1. sound

2. feel

3. to a lesser extent, until it becomes the norm, appearance.

Amenable in what sense? Form? Power output? Exhaust noise?

Not reason, reasons:

1. sound

2. feel

3. to a lesser extent, until it becomes the norm, appearance.

Add longitudinal crank orientation. Keeps the big girl inordinately light on her feet ... for ... ahh ... for a big girl.