Guest ratchethack

Why, a Swiftian satirical adjective would seem to be right up your alley here, BFG.

That'd be the outrageous, Brobdingnagian Italian zucchini, of course. ;)

post-1212-1199310217.jpg

Which vegetable best describes Guzzi's aural character?

ok, not a vegetable, but a saus: my 2002 Ghezzi sounds like a Tikka Massala that refuses to let go...

SDV5175_1.jpg

ok, not a vegetable, but a saus: my 2002 Ghezzi sounds like a Tikka Massala that refuses to let go...

tikkamassala, tikkamassala. Hmm, you may need to adjust your valves.

Or is it what you sound like after consuming Tikka Massala. In that case. let 'er rip!

Given the recent propensity for oil filters backing off and for oil not to pick up I would have to say pineapple, the old name for hand grenade.

Which is, of course, a fruit.

Would a wasp's nest be a vegetable?

Manifestly mineral.

Hmm. I've tried to cross-reference that Belstaff catalogue with a mineral database containing 4,442 individual mineral species descriptions. I can't come up with a match*, though despite the surfeit of oily pictures on that site (ugh!), there is no actual information that's of any use to either man or beast there.

This enquiry might have to be escalated to Tech Topics.

* However I do notice that the reference numbers are cod xxxxxx. This gives credence to those in The Fish Theory camp?

• 2 weeks later...

This one took a bit of thought.

My tenni's an avocado. It's getting better with age, and I haven't bruised it yet.

My katana's not a fruit at all actually. It's a fish. A mackerel I think, but I'm still not convinced.