Could we have less of the Gettesburg Addresses when answering posts ie Intresting Guzzi try to keep on the subject I know it's hard at times to focus the mind but just look at the post title :grin: we will all be banned we are on probation you know

Could we have less of the Gettesburg Addresses when answering posts ie Intresting Guzzi try to keep on the subject I know it's hard at times to focus the mind but just look at the post title :grin: we will all be banned we are on probation you know

I looked at your title and came with all haste.

If you want to hijack the post, I'm your man.

Dickturpin.JPG

Now, stand and deliver, Kilty MacHaggis!

:ph34r:

Guest ratchethack

¡¡¡¡EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

¡¡¡¡We're the Federales!!!!

Badges?!?! We don' need to show you any steenkin' BADGES! :grin:

¡¡¡¡Ay, Caramba!!!! We don' need no steenkin' Poll! We don' need no steenkin' rules! We don' need no steenkin' probation!

Round up a posse and STRING THE HIJACKERS UP! :lol:

post-1212-1202511399.jpg

post-1212-1202514955.jpg

post-1212-1202515076.jpg

see what I mean they just can't resist

Can't blame them, they looked at the title... and posted a hijack :rolleyes:

Regarding the other thread, don't take it personally. It drifted away. Sometimes it just happens. Most of the time I don't see we have a big problem with hijacked threads on this forum.

Can't blame them, they looked at the title... and posted a hijack :rolleyes:

Regarding the other thread, don't take it personally. It drifted away. Sometimes it just happens. Most of the time I don't see we have a big problem with hijacked threads on this forum.

Thats okay if they are not long rabbling self opinionated posts

Guest ratchethack
Thats okay if they are not long rabbling self opinionated posts

By all means. If the rabble wants to express an opinion, it should be restricted to a bumper-sticker or a sound bite.

And it should definitely be strictly limited to the opinion of someone other than the poster! ;)

post-1212-1202657910.jpg

I was clearing out the dog run the other day, and I found a frog. I called him Jack. not sure why.

I put him up on top of the stone wall at the back of the run, so thr dogs wouldn't be able to bother him.

High Jack! :lol:

Guest ratchethack

Egad, I've found meself right square betwixt an Irishman and a Scot! :o

Last time that happened there were limericks, oaths, epithets, flyin' fists, and o' course serious whisky drinkin' involved. . . Last thing I remember was a bar stool raised high overhead, right before the lights went out. :grin:

¡¡¡¡EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

¡¡¡¡We're the Federales!!!!

Badges?!?! We don' need to show you any steenkin' BADGES! :grin:

¡¡¡¡Ay, Caramba!!!! We don' need no steenkin' Poll! We don' need no steenkin' rules! We don' need no steenkin' probation!

Round up a posse and STRING THE HIJACKERS UP! :lol:

disappointedbongo.jpg

:lol: