Is this coming?

griso_8v.jpg

looks good in Corsa Red and black.

Satinised orange on the way too?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a new bike show on speed Sunday That goofy nuckelhead with the handlebar mustach is the host. They were in Italy and rode Guzzis 2 griz and 1 cali I think. Then one of the adds during the show had had griz in it also. I almost fell over with all the product placement. Oh i forgot they wore guzzi t-shirts durring the whole show one was even really cool to. The show was call motorcycle tripping or something like that

That goofy nuckelhead with the handlebar mustach is the host.

Name him!

Was it Jimmy Edwards?

herald1947.jpg

The mustache douche is Dennis Gage if i knew how to put a picture up i would. For some reason he gets on my nerves. The show is called tripping on two wheels. Even though i think dennis is a tool the show was all right check it out if ya get a chance

Long live the stach

Brent

I have seen the standard Griso in red, & it is a very good looking machine. It doesnt seem like we will get the 8v bikes here in the states for a while yet as they didnt have any at the CycleWorld International bike show.

I did sit on a bmw k1200s & thats the bike I'd buy right now if I were in the market for a new bike.

It's actually quite easy. It's pronounced like

raw-sausages-over-a-year-old-are-an-italian-delicacy

but remember that the

ausages-ver-a-year-old-are-an-italian-delicacy

part, is silent

Is it just me, or does it have the stance a lady lifting the hem of her ballgown to step over a puddle?

KB :sun:

Have you been doing those **Rorschach inkblot tests with your psychoanalyst again?

**(pronounced ʁoɐʃax)

Is it just me, or does it have the stance a lady lifting the hem of her ballgown to step over a puddle?

KB :sun:

Looks more like a dog with its head out of a car window, at speed. Handlebars being the ears. Hmmm; Basset Hound?

Hey, maybe I'm getting this modern style thing.......

Looks more like a dog with its head out of a car window, at speed. Handlebars being the ears. Hmmm; Basset Hound?

Hey, maybe I'm getting this modern style thing.......

By George! I think you're getting it, old boy! I really think you are!

I believe you're nearly ready to move on to the Austin Allegro.

There is a new bike show on speed Sunday That goofy nuckelhead with the handlebar mustach is the host. They were in Italy and rode Guzzis 2 griz and 1 cali I think. Then one of the adds during the show had had griz in it also. I almost fell over with all the product placement. Oh i forgot they wore guzzi t-shirts durring the whole show one was even really cool to. The show was call motorcycle tripping or something like that

Found a link

http://www.trippinontwowheelstv.com/sicilypreview.html

Or maybe Dennis Gage sticking his head out a car window.

Is this coming?

griso_8v.jpg

looks good in Corsa Red and black.

Satinised orange on the way too?

Saw it in orange last year at corsa looked lovely and I hate orange, might be a bit risky in Belfast