New biker flick

Skeeve

Looks fun, brought to you by the same folks who did Layer Cake [another movie that looked good but which I unfortunately haven't yet seen... :doh:]

Freebird

It was released in cinemas a few months ago- will be on DVD in June. Have not seen it myself yet but have been told its silly but fun.

Phil Daniels who rides the Guzzi starred in Quadraphenia when he was a teenager, and also featured in Blur's song Parklife. I understand he had to learn to ride a bike for the film.

Seems it's been to Leeds and I've missed it. :o

I'll catch it elsewhere, I like quirky movies - remember 'Restless Natives'? :rolleyes::D

I am a fan of the offbeat and quirky too- although I missed Resless Natives- just checked that it was released in 1985 when I was 18- I was too busy riding my CB100N, drinking cider and trying to woo the girl who worked at the local chippy.

I am a fan of the offbeat and quirky too- although I missed Resless Natives- just checked that it was released in 1985 when I was 18- I was too busy riding my CB100N, drinking cider and trying to woo the girl who worked at the local chippy.

Riding a CB100N you would certainly be interested in the boy's mount (although I can't remember exactly what it was). The great thing for me of course was the Big Country soundtrack, one of my all time favourite bands and my music to ride a Guzzi to. :bike:

Restless%20Natives.jpg