Spain (all 3-4 good Liverpool players, meaby they are Team too) or Germany ( They are Team, or macine, do a job) to me. No, there isn`t Finland, not this year. Ronaldo is Star.

Yes, I love to watch GOOD football. Only thing what to watch on TV.

Have good Game. :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things got real interesting today with group A, I think that group C is going to be another exciting group for obvious reasons, and we'll see come Friday. Every group is exciting though and the next couple of days will be extremely telling. So exciting!!!

Where's Antonio?

Jaap, monday will be the KICK-ASS D-Day!!!

:lol:

If the Dutch win tomorrow... they're in the next round and from there anything could happen. I never guessed they would play as well as they did monday.

From what I've seen so far: my final: Portugal - Netherlands: 3-1

I think Portugal has the better team.

But as a famous dutch coach once said: "the ball is round" (anything could happen)

....From what I've seen so far: my final: Portugal - Netherlands: 3-1...

Spain are looking very good....saw Russia game & not sure wether Russians lost interest or were totally outclassed, but some of Spain's movement upfront was a in a different league.

KB :sun:

I tell you what it is great being a neutral when your national side is too crap to qualify.

No stress or heartache- just relax and watch the games and enjoy.

The conditions in the Switzerland match last night were appallling but it was fun to watch, and I also enjoyed the Germany - Croatia match.

If the Netherlands win their group they will be playing their quarter final on the Saturday night while we are at Boxmeer- maybe against Sweden or Spain. I reckon the bar next to the rally site will be busy!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm rooting for Spain! :D Germany barely eeeked out a win over the dark horse Turkey. Goalie Lehman was caught off guard (time to hang up the jersey, sir) many times and Lahm, whom I despise) was a wanker, until he got the winning goal at 80 some minutes.

Go SPAIN GO!! B)