Scotland american style

macguzzi

So we are like california except we don't have daft emission laws, it rains all the time here, we ARE a seperate country from England although most yanks don't know this due to their poor sense of world geography. apart from that we are really like california! and Trump wants to build luxury golf courses all over us.

on second thoughts i should'nt have posted this but should be preaching peace and harmony on this site. Well I'm going to see Lou Reed tonight so that should blow the cobwebs away!

Here I thought "Scotland - American style" had something to do with riding in the Appalachians, quaffing better beer than we 'colonists' are used to, or flyng the Cross of St. Andrew in the face of the Crown.

Had some Guinness yesterday north of Nashville, at "Hooters", after perusing the Hinckley Triumphs. The Street Triple and the lass at the tap makes a fellow hopeful for the world's good . . .

on second thoughts i should'nt have posted this but should be preaching peace and harmony on this site. Well I'm going to see Lou Reed tonight so that should blow the cobwebs away!

Grumpy Lou will shurely blow away cobwebs + any faint traces of happiness at the least.....

By the way Guiness is from Irelaland that is a different country to Scotland. Lou Reed was superb performing Berlin with choir and orchestra. Steve Hunter on guitar was worth seeing on it's own one of the best guitarists from that era played with Reed, alice cooper and zappa to mention a few. The tour is on in europe now if it's passing through GO

I guess that was an 'aside' about the (Irish) Guinness and the (English) Triumphs . I don't think I could get a (Scottish) single malt from the (American) lass at the Hooters.

Don't the Welsh make anything to ride or drink?

I guess that was an 'aside' about the (Irish) Guinness and the (English) Triumphs . I don't think I could get a (Scottish) single malt from the (American) lass at the Hooters.

no they like eating and we won't go into the riding bit. They must make beer though cause they like a wee drink.

Guest frankdugo

if there's any way to keep those " developers "out do it. otherwise the shetlands will .be the new vacation spot-indoor pools ,power plants ,airports ,roads. and that's just the tip of the iceburg.from all the pic's scotland looks un developed beautiful,not like the rape they did to florida.

Just sheep...

[buh DUM BUMP!]

:lol:

...and some of the twistiest roads through pretty scenery you could hope to see. [i was very bitter that when I was there, I [i]wasn't[/i] on a bike! Arrrrggghghghghhhh! :homer: Sheer torture it was, to be stuck in a bus on that ride!]